+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 212 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

So
    Two different things now mean three different things.
    Or 150 different things.

You’ve fücked everything up with your fantasy world, just admit it.

I’m trying to stop you getting the pish ripped out you. If it was me, I’d be angry at the folk doing it, rather than the person pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I thought Mason must have written that speech for her.
    ^^^ This is incredibly accurate and nail on head territory.

You couldn'a separate Sturgeon and Mason's standpoint on this issue wi a fag paper. Im better than you ! I know better than you ! Im right you are wrong !

Like Sturgeon Mr Mason know full well that most of Her/His critics are actually reasonable and rational rather than transphobic. Im certainly not (I'll let DD speak for himself) but every doubt, question, fear, rational , are met with one word ..Bigot

I have said all along the GRR was badly needing updated This bill was meant to be a compassionate response to trans people. But all its done is bring them (real genuine trans community) into disrepute and marginalised them even more. Of course like Sturgeon Mason put his fingers in his lugs and went la la bigot la la bigot. The SNP are now a party ruined for two reasons 1 She let encouraged a very small group of very aggressive and militant supposedly Trans supporting people into the party at all levels( this was a long planned brilliantly executed coup ! Branches the NEC !! everywhere and not just the SNP Universities NUS have all been entered, 2 Her Bloody mindedness.

Dear Sturgeon and Mason you both have now been found out for YOUR/YOU'RE UR intolerance the very thing he/she accuse fair minded and rational folk of !!
    Last edited by stewarty27; 30-01-2023 at 11:53 AM.

We’re six years down the line and every question/fear has been dealt with countless times. If you still have them, you’re either not listening, haven’t paid attention or are a bigot. In DDs case, it’s all 3

She is right & you are wrong. Sorry if you’re too precious to accept that

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’re six years down the line and every question/fear has been dealt with countless times. If you still have them, you’re either not listening, haven’t paid attention or are a bigot. In DDs case, it’s all 3

She is right & you are wrong. Sorry if you’re too precious to accept that
    Aye and Feminist campaigners and other savvy folk have been arguing about this for these 6 years and been called bigots and all the other names under the sun and hounded out of their jobs. And only NOW does the right wing political class start to take notice, when the wider public see what a heinous human rights abuse this is. But what then about predatory men and access to changing facilities, women's shelters, women's spaces in general? Apparently that doesn't yet matter either.

Just to cut to the chase - Isla Bryson: WYOWYN?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Aye and Feminist campaigners and other savvy folk have been arguing about this for these 6 years and been called bigots and all the other names under the sun and hounded out of their jobs. And only NOW does the right wing political class start to take notice, when the wider public see what a heinous human rights abuse this is. But what then about predatory men and access to changing facilities, women's shelters, women's spaces in general? Apparently that doesn't yet matter either.
    Jesus Christ almighty. You are thicker than a submarine hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’m not sure Isla is that fussed whether the person he’s shagging would or not

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Sorry to be as thick as a submarine hatch but what does WYOWYN mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Sorry to be as thick as a submarine hatch but what does WYOWYN mean ?
    He’s wondering if you would pump Isla, while sniffing the oxters & Neil Hamiltons watching in the corner

Page 56 of 212 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast