+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 139 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Honestly, you lot are off your nut. It’s almost impossible to have anything resembling a normal conversation on here. I asked a question, he rubbered it completely, which is fair enough. Why try to pretend I never asked it though? Why are you joining in? Vintage answered it, without any drama whatsoever.

I think from now I on, I’ll try and explain points to you in the same way as if I was explaining them to my cat. See if that speeds things up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Honestly, you lot are off your nut. It’s almost impossible to have anything resembling a normal conversation on here. I asked a question, he rubbered it completely, which is fair enough. Why try to pretend I never asked it though? Why are you joining in? Vintage answered it, without any drama whatsoever.

I think from now I on, I’ll try and explain points to you in the same way as if I was explaining them to my cat. See if that speeds things up a bit
    What was the question, seriously? Just quote it and if I have missed it I’ll apologise unreservedly. I didn’t see anything resembling a question though in your latest retorts to me. I had a cat once but all she did was Meow, I tried speaking to her in French, Norwegian etc too. I think she must have been a rescued Belorussian cat but I couldn’t be bothered with more night classes. Alas, incommunicado it had to be.

PS - was it about ferries? Quote me if I’m included in “both” please - I was a bit lazy though in tracking back. Sorry.
    Last edited by Shetland Don; 20-03-2023 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    What was the question, seriously? Just quote it and if I have missed it I’ll apologise unreservedly. I didn’t see anything resembling a question though in your latest retorts to me. I had a cat once but all she did was Meow, I tried speaking to her in French, Norwegian etc too. I think she must have been a rescued Belorussian cat but I couldn’t be bothered with more night classes. Alas, incommunicado it had to be.

PS - was it about ferries? Quote me if I’m included in “both” please - I was a bit lazy though in tracking back. Sorry.
    PSS - I wonder what Nicola Laurel and Peter Hardy will do now for jobs after the mess they have left the SNP in!? That’s not a worry for me but it’s a shame for all of us collectively for the pair of them to have entirely f***** up Scotland’s education etc for the sake of their egos.

Won't someone think of the children?

I saw Brian Whittle today.

Ooof!

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Brian Whittle
    Remind me, did he develop the jet engine, or was he the diminutive blond Everton player of the late 60s?

C. None of the above

The Public Audit Committee Report into the Calmac ferries fiasco has been made public. Nicola Sturgeon has been heavily criticised for her role in the tendering process and beyond which ultimately cost the public purse almost £200 million more than the £97 million the two ferries ought to have cost. Her serial failures regrettably weren’t confined to the entire mess she made of education, health, the economy etc - she didn’t merely take her eye off the ball, but she never ever had her eye on it. A very costly FM by all accounts, especially when finances are so very tight. Anyone ever detect any contrition with her, ever!? Shameful and shameless.

The Public Audit Committee Report into the Calmac ferries fiasco has been made public. Nicola Sturgeon has been heavily criticised for her role in the tendering process and beyond which ultimately cost the public purse almost £200 million more than the £97 million the two ferries ought to have cost. Her serial failures regrettably weren’t confined to the entire mess she made of education, health, the economy etc - she didn’t merely take her eye off the ball, but she never ever had her eye on it. A very costly FM by all accounts, especially when finances are so very tight. Anyone ever detect any contrition with her, ever!? Shameful and shameless.
    Not a fan then?

It's going to get worse if they don't choose Kate Forbes as the new leader.
    It's like they deliberately want to give people reasons for not voting for them.

Have you tried crying harder? That might help

Page 139 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast