+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Met him once in Aberdeen and thought he was a nice guy and could see why he was popular.

My Wife and another female who was at the event and who I didn't know both said he was a bit too friendly with them. Long before the court case against him took place.

I have nothing against the guy, but his time is up and we need to move on and to me Alba are full of people who if born on the wrong side of Hadrian's wall would be part of the EDL, Brexit party, UKIP, etc.
    I don't really have a cat in the fight DeeDon Re parties and party membership but I do follow politics closely, To me the SNP have forgotten why the3y were elected, Their rai·son d'être if you like. I most certainty don't recognise your description of the Alba party the very opposite I'd say given most of the left wing leaning members of the SNP left and joined Alba, No doubt Salmond does like the burdz seen him flurting loads, They once try to jail him for it but it was laughed out of court,

Just as well Mason wasn't the judge then, because just being accused is a certain sign of guilt in his book.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just as well Mason wasn't the judge then, because just being accused is a certain sign of guilt in his book.
    Aye his feet would not have touched the ground on his way to Cornton Vale

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I don't really have a cat in the fight DeeDon Re parties and party membership but I do follow politics closely, To me the SNP have forgotten why the3y were elected, Their rai·son d'être if you like. I most certainty don't recognise your description of the Alba party the very opposite I'd say given most of the left wing leaning members of the SNP left and joined Alba, No doubt Salmond does like the burdz seen him flurting loads, They once try to jail him for it but it was laughed out of court,
    I used to be heavily into politics, but although I know what is going on I can live without following it too closely nowadays as not many of them relate to me and my beliefs.
    I'll go against the grain on here and say I like Sturgeon and although this is not aimed at anyone on here, I do think a lot of the sh*t she gets is because she is a female. She is without doubt the most able party leader within these isles in my opinion.

I actually agree with a lot of what Mason says on here, but I tend not to get too personal in attacking people and what they believe in and certainly don't want to add to the tedium of some of the arguments, sometimes it is best to just agree to disagree and move on.

My opinion on Alba members isn't based on any of the ex SNP MPs/MSP who are part of it, but on the people I know who are members locally and I also don't believe in splitting the vote that gets us out of this Union. I don't agree with everything that the SNP have done and never will, but they have done some good stuff, but regardless of who is in charge in Edinburgh, we cannot really judge them on the job they do as only so much they can do within the powers they have.

To me the SNP is the best vehicle for us getting out of the union, which is what I want to see and know it will come at some point and it won't be down to older folk like most of us on here.

Sturgeon doesn’t get any stick for being a female as far as I can see.
    Just a year or so ago we had female leaders of the SNP, Labour and the Tories at the same time.

You may well find that the majority of folk who want Sturgeon gone would choose another female to replace her.

Thon bloke who’s now the SNP spokesman in the commons comes across as a right ársehole.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 05-02-2023 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Thon bloke who’s now the SNP spokesman in the commons comes across as a right ársehole.
    He’s a jute cûnt, so that’s a given.

School-university-party lackey-cooncillor-MP. A paradigmic example of a career politician who wants to tell me how to run my life. He can go fûck himself.

Did I mention that he’s a slimey jute whanker who boasts that he canvassed around Aberdeen wearing one of their putrid, rotting polyster fashion crimes of orange crassness, probably with “I assaulted Funso Ojo”
    crayoned on to it? Fûcking inbred throwback jute loser.

Other than those hinted at above, I have no strong feelings on the matter.

I’d never heard of him but I watched his first question time because I knew there had been a change of leader.

Only two words sprang to mind and they were ärsehole and twät.

Now I can add jute to that list.

P.S. I’m really only against him because he’s a man

Nice wee protest in George Square at the weekend. People defending women’s rights included The SDL, the Scottish Family Party (no, not those rights!!!) The BNP, Holocaust deiner Alister McConnachie, Anthony Ngo and an anti trans group who described the event as an ‘absolute undisputed aryan victory’

Alba & women won’t wheesht were there as well but honestly, they’re not being played by the far right. No really. It’s just a coincidence

It's Monday morning and the pro poof propaganda gets under way early.

Just pointing out I was right again, which is always fun.

Page 68 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast