+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There's a couple here though.

It's two separate questions, but the SNP wouldn't need a referendum in order to join the EU.

There wasn't one when Heath took the UK into it and there definitely wasn't one when Scotland gave up its independence.
    Sturgeon’s recent implosion was inevitable. Most people I speak to are tiring of seeing and hearing her in the media and many switch her off as soon as she comes on air, myself included. Her intended legacy isn’t about improving education, the economy etc, it’s all about HER and INDEPENDENCE. She is in Politics for the wrong reasons, in my view. I can also see why the SNP are now trying to combine the independence strategy with seeking EU Membership for an independent Scotland as many, understandably, have real concerns about the economic implications of an independent Scotland without the financial backing that comes with EU Membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Her intended legacy isn’t about improving education, the economy etc, it’s all about HER and INDEPENDENCE.
    Half the country thinks all she’s focussed on is independence, whereas the other half think she’s focused on everything but independence. I wish you all could make your mind up.

Meanwhile, Finland just passed progressive trans laws similar to Scotlands, with zero fuss. Must be great living in a country with grown ups

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Sturgeon’s recent implosion was inevitable. Most people I speak to are tiring of seeing and hearing her in the media and many switch her off as soon as she comes on air, myself included. Her intended legacy isn’t about improving education, the economy etc, it’s all about HER and INDEPENDENCE. She is in Politics for the wrong reasons, in my view. I can also see why the SNP are now trying to combine the independence strategy with seeking EU Membership for an independent Scotland as many, understandably, have real concerns about the economic implications of an independent Scotland without the financial backing that comes with EU Membership.
    Right and wrong, She is not the least bit interested in Independence, And yes its all about her. And the simple fact is we will never get anywhere near improving education and the economy whilst WM hold the levers of power and purse strings.. pure logic that is. And to conflate Indy with EU membership is not only undemocratic its daft kite flying on the highest order.

See what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Half the country thinks all she’s focussed on is independence, whereas the other half think she’s focused on everything but independence. I wish you all could make your mind up.

Meanwhile, Finland just passed progressive trans laws similar to Scotlands, with zero fuss. Must be great living in a country with grown ups
    Its Sturgeon who should make her mind up !! As for Finland you are leaving out huge chunks of what's happening there. For a start you can't self ID till your 18 unlike Scotland where children of 16 can do so. There are also huge concerns about Women only spaces among the public. For all the same reasons. And AGIN for the ump****th I'm pleased for Scotland and Finland that they have updated the laws on the Trans***ual community but reiterate Scotland has gone to far and put Women and Children in danger.

It doesn’t matter how long you stamp your feet & hold your breath, it doesn’t make it true

See what I mean?
    Yes I do.. Sturgeon and Swinney are devolutionists .. Devolution = power retained.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Yes I do.. Sturgeon and Swinney are devolutionists .. Devolution = power retained.
    That’ll come as news to Shetland Don

It doesn’t matter how long you stamp your feet & hold your breath, it doesn’t make it true
    Oh FFS !! You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the @rse , Lets look at that statement.. Mason goes into Pittodrie and says I'm the greatest striker ever I'm King Joey reincarnated and I'd like to start on Sat.... Bazza says aye right enough now awa tae phuck. The point being just because Mason thinks in genuinely true everybody else should ! Same with a bearded cock swinging Man just because he thinks its true he's a Woman it doesn't make it so..
    Last edited by stewarty27; 02-02-2023 at 10:21 AM.

Our country is a joke on many levels! Don't like NS but despise westmonster a hell of a lot more than my dislike fir her.

Page 61 of 212 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast