+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 154 of 212 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Humza does not help himself, swears he is a true true Scot and then turns up on the steps of Bute House wearing a Pakistani coat, he represents a Glasgow seat but lives in Dundee.
    What is a "Pakastani coat"?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Cheers, I don’t have the courage to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It’s filled with cash

I presumed it was one of those long tabard like things.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oor Kev is the MSP charged with introducing the National Care Service.

I’ll just let that sink in.

Unlike anything sensible or educational or worthwhile in his fûcking dense cranium.

Before that, he was the boy who forgot to get The Party’s comms staff to publicise the new domestic fire alarm arrangements in 2019-20.

He was also the cheerleader in attempting to wreck the Trainie Park by attempting to invoke the finance nightmare of Tax Incremental Funding in an attempt to crawl up Ian Wood’s butthole. TIF was later revealed to have been rigged after a long-delayed Sunday Herald FOI request.

In coalition with the LibDems on the local council, he, as Finance Convenor, produced “an alternative budget” before proudly publicising it. It included compulsory redundancy of council staff. He had to withdraw it next day after having his collar felt by Holyrood’s Finance Minister (Swinney) , who reminded him that it was the policy of The Party to oppose compulsory redundancies in local authorities. Then the complete fûcking dick headed up an anti-cuts march in the city, opposing the cuts that he and the Libs had cooked up.

Then there was his embarrassing shouty in-chamber spat with the admirable Andy Wightman, where he got not just the wrong end of the stick, but was in the wrong forest altogether.

Then getting chucked out of a post-conference LGBTQ+ event in Aberdeen after a shouting match with a shag rival..

You get the picture? You see what I mean?

There’s hunners more…
    That's a fair old list, but not surprising.
    Like I said, he shouldn't be anywhere near frontline politics in any way.
    I shall be checking to see what position he end up with.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Oor Kev is the MSP charged with introducing the National Care Service.

I’ll just let that sink in.

Unlike anything sensible or educational or worthwhile in his fûcking dense cranium.

Before that, he was the boy who forgot to get The Party’s comms staff to publicise the new domestic fire alarm arrangements in 2019-20.

He was also the cheerleader in attempting to wreck the Trainie Park by attempting to invoke the finance nightmare of Tax Incremental Funding in an attempt to crawl up Ian Wood’s butthole. TIF was later revealed to have been rigged after a long-delayed Sunday Herald FOI request.

In coalition with the LibDems on the local council, he, as Finance Convenor, produced “an alternative budget” before proudly publicising it. It included compulsory redundancy of council staff. He had to withdraw it next day after having his collar felt by Holyrood’s Finance Minister (Swinney) , who reminded him that it was the policy of The Party to oppose compulsory redundancies in local authorities. Then the complete fûcking dick headed up an anti-cuts march in the city, opposing the cuts that he and the Libs had cooked up.

Then there was his embarrassing shouty in-chamber spat with the admirable Andy Wightman, where he got not just the wrong end of the stick, but was in the wrong forest altogether.

Then getting chucked out of a post-conference LGBTQ+ event in Aberdeen after a shouting match with a shag rival..

You get the picture? You see what I mean?

There’s hunners more…
    Appointed Minister for Transport - what can possibly go wrong

For fück’s sake.

He’ll send Glen Sannox to the Duthie Park pond if it isn’t towed off the Clyde for scrap metal.

Life imitates art. In 7:84’s The Cheviot, The Stag, and The Black Black Oil, an MP called Hamish Banff has the line, “And fan we get independence, we’ll build a motorway fae Edinburgh to Macduff. Aye, b’goad, and a’ the wye back again”.

I wouldn’t let that dick near Codonas’ dodgems, never mind airports, trains and bridges.

This should be a laugh.

Just doing my bit for the Arran tourist board seeing as it was mentioned. Glen Sannox is a beautiful part of the island, well worth a visit. Getting there is easy & you can choose from two reliable ferry services.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Appointed Minister for Transport - what can possibly go wrong
    We have a minister of transport? Who knew.

Bus services cut to the bone, with more to come in the coming months and stagecoach ramping fares next week by 12%.

Driver shortages meaning services cancelled with no notice and ALWAYS on the coldest mornings or nights.

My £2.10 single fare in 2020, will hit the £3 mark next week.

I suppose I am one of life's failures for using public transport after a certain age.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    We have a minister of transport? Who knew.

Bus services cut to the bone, with more to come in the coming months and stagecoach ramping fares next week by 12%.

Driver shortages meaning services cancelled with no notice and ALWAYS on the coldest mornings or nights.

My £2.10 single fare in 2020, will hit the £3 mark next week.

I suppose I am one of life's failures for using public transport after a certain age.
    Thatcher’s Bus Deregulation legislation from 1987 was promoted as a certain means of keeping fares low as competition meant choice for the traveller.

Until Salmond’s pal (and Clause 2A bigot) Souter ran all competition off the road by scandalous business practices before hiking the fares as his monopoly allowed. It was a bit odd that The Party’s 2007 Holyrood manifesto committed it to re-regulation, which had mysteriously vanished from the 2012 version. Souter’s Party donations amounting to around £1.2m must just have been coincidental.

Kevin will sort it all out though.

Page 154 of 212 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast