+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Not good posts TTR but, yet again, folk trying to get at someone for remarks made 11 years ago without looking to see if his views have changed or not. When I was a kid, being gay was illegal, then it was made legal, it was still abhorrent to many, then it became tolerated, then accepted and these days one could be forgiven for thinking it's almost compulsory.

My views on the matter are not what they were when I was a te-enager. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one on here whose views are nothing like they were 40, 50 or 60 years ago.
    Maddy, it's football and goes with the territory.
    You stick your neck out in public and football fans get hold of it, you're toast.
    Celebrities never learn.
    If this guy a business man and CEO.
    He isn't very old and should know better anyway.
    I'm sure his twitter account from 2011 would have been read by all sorts by now.
    He has only just deleted the comments?

That's a clanger mate, of biblical proportions.

NB, whenever I interviewed anyone.
    After reading their CV, it was straight onto Facebook and Twitter to see if they were anything like their CV suggested.
    The daft ones, left some incriminating evidence.

Not good posts TTR but, yet again, folk trying to get at someone for remarks made 11 years ago without looking to see if his views have changed or not. When I was a kid, being gay was illegal, then it was made legal, it was still abhorrent to many, then it became tolerated, then accepted and these days one could be forgiven for thinking it's almost compulsory.

My views on the matter are not what they were when I was a te-enager. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one on here whose views are nothing like they were 40, 50 or 60 years ago.
    Lol...I can certainly think of someone on here who’s views won’t have changed for the last 40-60 years.
    Of course...the Forest fan who may have dug up some ‘dirt’ would do well to consider any claim about Marinakis being squeaky clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...I can certainly think of someone on here who’s views won’t have changed for the last 40-60 years.
    Of course...the Forest fan who may have dug up some ‘dirt’ would do well to consider any claim about Marinakis being squeaky clean.
    Ok, even if what you say is true. Do you think Marinakis would advertise the fact on a social media account for the world to see?
    **** and brains lack of, comes to mind

and least have the bollox to name, anyone who you want to slag. It makes you look very much like a girly gossip.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 05-04-2022 at 02:22 PM.

CK now saying the posts were all song lyrics and not his stance on the matter. Hmmmm....

CK now saying the posts were all song lyrics and not his stance on the matter. Hmmmm....
    I've seen one extra.

He's saying that business is all about confidence/knowledge/risk and ............................................. cheating?

Feck me, he'll fit in well lol

Oh well if we worried about what everyone thought, we'd never do business with them. I'm interested in his actions rather than his thoughts on ****ter!

It still remains to be seen whether he is actually named as PB

Whoever it's likely to be, and CK would appear to be the favourite if the stories about Quantuma approaching him rather than the other way round are true, despite last night's Reading result, which makes the outside chance of avoiding the drop that much harder, naming a PB this week may well have a huge positive effect on the players and could lead to the equivalent of the "new manager bounce" and then anything is possible.

The rotund bint int singing yet but she has started to clear her throat.

Whoever it's likely to be, and CK would appear to be the favourite if the stories about Quantuma approaching him rather than the other way round are true, despite last night's Reading result, which makes the outside chance of avoiding the drop that much harder, naming a PB this week may well have a huge positive effect on the players and could lead to the equivalent of the "new manager bounce" and then anything is possible.

The rotund bint int singing yet but she has started to clear her throat.
    I disagree, even IF we win 4 more games (and we wont) Reading need 4 pts from 6 games, its all over! And has been for weeks!

Announced on talksport just now that Chris Kirchner has is the preferred bidder!

Progress I guess, but then I'm still not convinced, he had a month of exclusivity at Preston and nothing came of that, but lets hope it is positive and the start of the long road back. Also mentioned that this would involve the lease of the stadium from third parties.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Announced on talksport just now that Chris Kirchner has is the preferred bidder!

Progress I guess, but then I'm still not convinced, he had a month of exclusivity at Preston and nothing came of that, but lets hope it is positive and the start of the long road back. Also mentioned that this would involve the lease of the stadium from third parties.
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    This guy has form of moving goal posts.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...reston-6909828

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)