+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath.
    This guy has form of moving goal posts.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...reston-6909828
    If talks fail there's always Ashley's curveball to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    If talks fail there's always Ashley's curveball to look forward to
    A racist, a ***ist and a homophobe walks into the bar at Pride Park, no its not a joke, just your new owner getting the beers in.....

zzzzzzz

Tricky

Just do one will you ffs

I mean anyone with a brain cell could see Mel Morris was no good and i warned people about him for nearly 2 Seasons when he was turning us into the a sl ut for big celebrities

But it’s not like Forest haven’t been cheating ffs, they’ve just used the new account football manager cheat to get around their filthy cheating

We haven’t even cheated when you factor in all the other clubs at it, we’ve just been used as a example to be made out of

Funny thing is Forest are going up this season and will gloat about it for eternity once they’ve broken into the little club and are allowed to stay there with all the lolly they’ll be getting, but you won’t see a penny of it and you’ll be charged more to watch relegation battles and pointless promotion victory laps similar to Norwich and Fulham every other season

Enjoy the club

When clubs like Bournemouth can spend 30m on a player in their 7000 seater shed... you know there’s something wrong

Derby with better merchandise sales, bigger gate receipts and better season ticket sales not to mention having the exposure Rooney has brought despite turning the club into a sl ut... can’t even compete with Luton and Bournemouth... wake up ffs

It’s a joke

The really sad thing is I could care less about Forest going up, there was a time I would have been sick had they gone up

But football is a cesspool nowadays and unless your in the little club you ain’t doing sh!t in it

When a club like ours can’t even find a buyer to stop us being deducted another 15 points to add to the 21 we’ve already had, not to mention being under an embargo for 3 seasons running...

QPR and Villa went unpunished by the way and yet we suffered all the punishment to go with the losses... brilliant stuff haha

Punished fo going into admin, punished even more for coming out

Only in football eh

@DCA, anyone can be clever after the fact including me

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Tricky

Just do one will you ffs

I mean anyone with a brain cell could see Mel Morris was no good and i warned people about him for nearly 2 Seasons when he was turning us into the a sl ut for big celebrities

But it’s not like Forest haven’t been cheating ffs, they’ve just used the new account football manager cheat to get around their filthy cheating

We haven’t even cheated when you factor in all the other clubs at it, we’ve just been used as a example to be made out of

Funny thing is Forest are going up this season and will gloat about it for eternity once they’ve broken into the little club and are allowed to stay there with all the lolly they’ll be getting, but you won’t see a penny of it and you’ll be charged more to watch relegation battles and pointless promotion victory laps similar to Norwich and Fulham every other season

Enjoy the club
    The Farce is strong in this one.

Hmmm...Kirchner described in today’s DT as being worth between £3-4m. About the same as GP.
    Seriously though...unless they’ve missed at least six noughts off...how does this work?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)