+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Run-in

Its been over since last October , they had an opportunity when they got rid of Schopp but chose to bring in an out of depth rookie , its not his fault that he does not have the experience or expertise to get a tune out of this lot & I do not blame him, the reason for this seasons demise lies at the door of the suits , they are clueless & simply playing at it , lets hope they tire of their plaything & move on , we can only hope .

And in the face of this situation absolute fecking silence from the CEO and the ownership.

They are an absolute insult to our town, our club and our supporters.

And where are the supporters association? Still trying to book a room for the face to face meeting? Embarrassing!

We knew the spectre of relegation was on the horizon but it’s almost confirmed now. The pain of staying away from oakwell is still there but I know it’s the right decision.

We need to use any leverage possible to get these clowns out. Yes they will leave us with huge debts but in time we can overcome that.

Not a penny more until they have gone. I’ve turned down opportunities to attend for free, and that’s how I feel.

I’m still behind Luke’s initiative

Ok so it looks like our survival challenge is finally over, as Reading have shown enough fight recently to earn enough points to stay up.
    And bear in mind this sort of sh*ite has been going on all season long, we are being run appallingly and we DO deserve this upcoming relegation, Im sorry to say!.

The absolute least we need to see now is a win away at Millwall on Satdy, but Im just scraping at crumbs here aren't I.. its over ? !!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok so it looks like our survival challenge is finally over, as Reading have shown enough fight recently to earn enough points to stay up.
    And bear in mind this sort of sh*ite has been going on all season long, we are being run appallingly and we DO deserve this upcoming relegation, Im sorry to say!.

The absolute least we need to see now is a win away at Millwall on Satdy, but Im just scraping at crumbs here aren't I.. its over ? !!.
    Weve nothing to lose na just got to go for it in every game,lets hope we do,its all or nothing na 7 wins required 49pts required lets see wat happens coyr,trust me to be getting 2 tickets for wats going to be a shambles,get stendal back.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Weve nothing to lose na just got to go for it in every game,lets hope we do,its all or nothing na 7 wins required 49pts required lets see wat happens coyr,trust me to be getting 2 tickets for wats going to be a shambles,get stendal back.
    I think we missed a trick when West Brom parted company with Val ,which has completely back fired on them, we should have been straight back in for him but alas he has now ended up in Turkey & I see this as a big opportunity missed , his style of play & his motivational skills would have been tailor made for the 3rd division .

Still 21 points to play for !!! 7 wins !!! = 50pts 😜

Is there any chance of Reading getting more points deducted lol. It says it all though dun't it, that our best hope now is another teams misfortune.
    I wonder if plans are already being made now for Lg One, who is going and for how much, and who is staying, and sacking the coach etc.
    I know its not quite over yet, but we need a certain amount of wins in 7 games, and remember we've only got 6 wins so far in 39 games. 😦

We normally have a good record there at Millwall and they lost at home the other night. But whats happening with our club right now, is far from normal.
    If and I say IF we can cut the gap down to 5 or 6 points this weekend, theres 6 games left and that includes a game in hand. Its a long shot though!.

Looking around the leagues, this is the time when the promotion and relegation places get sorted out. And we could well be one of those teams this week, and although we know its coming, its still going to be hard to take.

I see our former boss Keef Hill was relegated out of the Efl today with Scunnythorpe. I dread to think of what that might feel like for clubs and fans, but who knows ehh, we might just be on that slippery slope. 😩

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123