Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
Its also referred to as " WARRIFF" , damage wa done in July/August as far as im concerned , and we all know where the blame lies , its taken far too long to acknowledge Schopp simply wasnt up to the task , Left with a drawer full mainly of seconds !! Poya looks to be slowly but surely turning things around, will it be enough this late run of form ?i hope so just for the Fans, we deserve to be treated with respect and appreciated , will that happen ? Will we stay up ? I wish i knew , right now we are where we belong because of poor management at board level , the team belatedly and understandably have at last picked up some form , lets see which way the wind blows , and hope for the best ⚽️��☝
Agree. Impossible to evaluate the fixtures and target certain games for points. On paper the home games look easier than the away games. However, at this stage of the season we have to go out and try and win every game. Not that we shouldn't have been doing that already. It's just certain players and managers set up differently regarding who they are playing. The cliche nine cup finals comes to mind.