+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Wolfe

Matt Wolfe

Name:  733FEB84-36E3-49AE-9E28-030700951F2F.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  25.1 KB

At least one good thing has come out of this miserable season.

Will probably be sold in the summer but at least we will get a fee is my take .

Excellent news , get Keane , Ackroyd & Aitcheson back with Wolfe & the squad for division one at least has a midfield with potential & of course they are all our own players .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Will probably be sold in the summer but at least we will get a fee is my take .
    Yeah Im the same, I don't trust anything that happens at this club anymore. And I wonder if this news about Matty Wolf will benefit us after all. 😕

Like this lad. From what I've seen he looks the best young prospect in a good few seasons. His progression will depend on how the club integrate him into league football. We've seen with young Jasper Moon how being chucked in at the deep end can sometimes have an adverse effect on your progression. Hope the young Wolfe dunt go darn same avenue and get his confidence rocked.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Like this lad. From what I've seen he looks the best young prospect in a good few seasons. His progression will depend on how the club integrate him into league football. We've seen with young Jasper Moon how being chucked in at the deep end can sometimes have an adverse effect on your progression. Hope the young Wolfe dunt go darn same avenue and get his confidence rocked.
    Paul Digby was the last one we had who was similar. Career stalled, now at Cambridge Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Paul Digby was the last one we had who was similar. Career stalled, now at Cambridge Utd.

Digby dint ev best o luck wi injuries a think SB. Might be wrong mind but can't say for certain.

Wolfe looks to ev ivrything as a young holding midfielder from what av sin. Height, strength, composure, awareness. Wunt surprise mi if a big club came calling.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Digby dint ev best o luck wi injuries a think SB. Might be wrong mind but can't say for certain.

Wolfe looks to ev ivrything as a young holding midfielder from what av sin. Height, strength, composure, awareness. Wunt surprise mi if a big club came calling.
    Digby had allegedly problems with his natural growth , this hampered his progress & development & caused him to be out of the game for long periods, however now he is on an even keel with his fitness he is getting his career back on track , I recently watched him play against Rotherham & he played very well , I think if he had not had the health problems he has had that he would have gone a long way in the game , he is a talented player no doubt.

I agree with what Luke G said tonight about Wolfe. It wun't surprise me if this lot sold him, especially if he starts next season well and we get offered about 600k.
    Then it will mean loads of time and effort on a player just gets thrown away again.
    And for what ehh, a piddly pointless half a million or more, which dun't really make much of a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast