+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Wolves - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Some posters need to realize when the Rev is serious or on a wind up - agreed.

Some posters need to realize there is a good chance the Rev is pissed on most match day threads and may cause offence - agreed.

Billy and Andy are a pair of cnuts - agreed.

We all want a successful Leeds United - agreed.

MOT - agreed.
    Rev, I've pretty much had to stop going to the local pub on game day. Apparently I'm the only Leeds supporter in my town and I'm a little too wound up for some customers. Of course, on the big 6 games they'll have 2 dozen rowdy "fans" and it can get a little ugly. This year is was really tough on the blow outs. Do have to say that quite a few neutrals come in and love the way we play.

My wife bans me to the basement. Yesterday was one of the worst. She ended up going grocery shopping and took the dog with her. Good thing. The Ayling goal was epic.

Even when we are in the prem it's always an adventure! wouldn't trade it for anything. Anyone can be a scum or citeh fan.

Always shoot from the hip on match day threads tichi and when I look back at some stuff I post (usually when sober) I can see how it can come across but I understand not everyone gets how I work...bit mysterious you could say...especially after 'a few' but I never stoop as low as one certain poster - agree to disagree and move on swiftly.

Main thing is we have back to back wins and this Yankee fella has shown some passion which I like.

Just stay up and hopefully the board will see just how badly wrong they got it with the lack of recruitment and never make that mistake again!

7-9 pts required I think.

Strap on or strap in hold on tight its gonna be a bumpy ride
    First off I'm gonna say sorry about my post, I too was rat arsed when I posted it. Throughout the game had some that just kept slating the team and manager. Maybe I took it too much to heart and lashed out.

I don't like to offend people and try to keep things as simple as possible in every day life. Bit hard sometimes doing that and supporting Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    First off I'm gonna say sorry about my post, I too was rat arsed when I posted it. Throughout the game had some that just kept slating the team and manager. Maybe I took it too much to heart and lashed out.

I don't like to offend people and try to keep things as simple as possible in every day life. Bit hard sometimes doing that and supporting Leeds.
    Don't worry about it fred lad I sometimes over step the mark with my doomy outlook and the pop doesn't help at times either - Those 16 years away and numerous embarrassing moments in those 16 years have made me fear the worst and I need to have more faith these days as we are a far far better run outfit.

Apologies to anyone who may have been pissed off with me on the match day thread

When you support Leeds it feels like its us against the world...which it usually is!

MOT

Right said Fred.

Rev, retract that comment about Marsch the mallow.

x

Only thing that matters is the 3 points, just did not see that coming. I checked sky bet on my phone when leeds went 2 0 down.
    They where 66/1 to win the game. Had a look at it when Wolves where down to 10 men and it was 33/1. So still massive odds to win a 2 horse race. Any team would take a 2 nil lead but sacrifice a man sent off, so this win was absolutely brilliant.
    I thought with the sending off Meslier was going I did not have any decent view of it, thankfully it went our way. I thought we played much better against Leicester and got nothing, but that is football. This all together love in with the players is just brilliant, JM is definitely creating a great environment, we have players smiling and enjoying this moment.. have we been lucky, its difficult to say, in life I firmly believe you make your own luck. 8 more points and hopefully we are safe, 2 crucial games coming up, anyone at them 2 you are in for a brilliant experience.
    Hope the injuries are not to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Rev, I've pretty much had to stop going to the local pub on game day. Apparently I'm the only Leeds supporter in my town and I'm a little too wound up for some customers. Of course, on the big 6 games they'll have 2 dozen rowdy "fans" and it can get a little ugly. This year is was really tough on the blow outs. Do have to say that quite a few neutrals come in and love the way we play.

My wife bans me to the basement. Yesterday was one of the worst. She ended up going grocery shopping and took the dog with her. Good thing. The Ayling goal was epic.

Even when we are in the prem it's always an adventure! wouldn't trade it for anything. Anyone can be a scum or citeh fan.
    Can't beat going to ER but for me I tend to watch it on the TV with my old Dad - We still are as passionate as we have always been - Also used to go to the pub and watch it but like you say it can get ugly/heated.

Was chaos in our gaff spaldy when Ayling scored the winner

Can't beat going to ER but for me I tend to watch it on the TV with my old Dad - We still are as passionate as we have always been - Also used to go to the pub and watch it but like you say it can get ugly/heated.

Was chaos in our gaff spaldy when Ayling scored the winner
    I watch it on TV, here in the US. Have followed Leeds across 3 continents and 52 years. Can't explain it. Anyways....
    It occurred to me that all 3 goals against Wolves were scrambled goals. The first against Norwich took a large deflection off a defender's backside. Quite different from the goals we often saw in the last 3 seasons. Sad Bielsa is gone. Marsch has done well so far. Still 7 - 9 points from safety, but I am encouraged. The young lads have done well - Struijk, Gelhardt, now Cresswell. Haven't made up my mind about Greenwood. A good manager believes in and trusts his players, so really good to see Marsch give him a go.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)