+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Booooooooo!

Their vegan sausage rolls are quite like the "pork" ones.
    This however may be down to how average their pork ones are.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Their vegan sausage rolls are quite like the "pork" ones.
    This however may be down to how average their pork ones are.
    More likely the vegan sausage rolls are actually made from the same stuff as the pork ones

A sensible thought but they tend to have that authentic connective tissue "chew" in every bite.

You could always tell if it was real british pork by the amount of water that comes out per bite.

I’ve been in Brazil for one whole day now, & I can assure you high brow tv & pastry snobs, your principles aren’t worth a single shiny sh1t out here. You’d be crying out for a yum yum while watching Ant & Dec

Greggs isn't that bad, their bread, rolls and softies are fairly shyte all taste much the same, but they offer a good range of pastries that folk seem to lap up, they also exploit the VAT position to make their items cheaper which will always go down well.

Out bakers just didn't move with the times, the only ones that did were Thains and to a lesser extent Ross of Chapel street, who seemed to have moved with the times, albeit their stuff isn't great and I wouldn't say either of them have that one product that is a standout, which every baker should have.

The Byron in Northfield is possibly the best baker in toon now, but having been taken over by what is left of Chalmers it remains to be seen how they hold up as Chalmers were really shyte and always amazed me how they lasted as long as they did. Ross of Inverurie is in my opinion the worst baker going.

Ross's ( Inverurie) stuff is ok if it's fresh.

It's been a while though since they closed down their shop in Rosemount Place.

Mind you, chips in their stovies put me off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve been in Brazil for one whole day now, & I can assure you high brow tv & pastry snobs, your principles aren’t worth a single shiny sh1t out here. You’d be crying out for a yum yum while watching Ant & Dec
    I look forward to some signing recommendations from you with the transfer window almost upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Granite or potato?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Chips in Stovies. When I was a baker I saw some shyte get put into the pies in the name of meat, but I would draw the line at chips in stovies.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast