+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Booooooooo!

Folk fa think it wid be fkn 'fairytale romantic' tae hae their weddin in some remote but beautiful unspoilt location, wi' spectactacular imposing mountains, and scary deep valleys, in the middle o' nae c*nt kens far, then hire a band fae Aiberdeen fa need tae drive four an' a half hours there an' back .... an' dinna understand why 2/3rds o' their guests need tae bugger aff afore the ceilidh starts .... nae even considerin that gettin tae fkn Glesga taks mair than an hour, but Kent is a hale 'nither day, an folk hae work on a Monday mornin ...

Fk sake .... dae the weddin' near a fkn main road! ... Save Carrick Castle for yer honeymoon ... or pre honeymoon piss up!

Booooooooooooo! ( he says ... sleep rhythm completely wrecked! )

Thwats's who insist on reversing into parking slots, And also in Asda car park and in a howling rain driven hoolie, the **** reversing in had shorts on ! Seen him later in the store ..both calf's covered in elaborate tatt's... Thwat's, Boooooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Thwats's who insist on reversing into parking slots
    See also "gypes who dinna reverse into parking spaces and reverse oot blind because they didna reverse in, the daft ****s, and entitled w@nkers in public car parks that think their Chapel Street tractor's width entitles them to take ower two adjacent spaces, the ****s".

Other than that, local glory-hunting hun*******s, and their tim pals. And Jutes, tax-dodgers, self check-outs, marzipan, most cheeses which are undoubtedly made from Beelzebub's spermatozoa (FACT) etc. E&OE, like.

And that's fit I think.

Mmmm marzipan, food of the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Mmmm marzipan, food of the gads min.
    Fixed that on your behalf. Or maybe I almonded it. See fit I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    See also "gypes who dinna reverse into parking spaces and reverse oot blind because they didna reverse in, the daft ****s, and entitled w@nkers in public car parks that think their Chapel Street tractor's width entitles them to take ower two adjacent spaces, the ****s".

Other than that, local glory-hunting hun*******s, and their tim pals. And Jutes, tax-dodgers, self check-outs, marzipan, most cheeses which are undoubtedly made from Beelzebub's spermatozoa (FACT) etc. E&OE, like.

And that's fit I think.
    See also "logic dodgers" Who prefer to reverse into a tiny wee space when they could be reversing into a HUGE safe space, Aye safe because you are never blind in your car that's what mirrors are for min. Reversing is a much more difficult maneuver than driving straight particularly going into a confined space like a supermarket CP. And then there's your messages how the feck are you supposed to get them in the boot ? I think reversers are just show off big heeds. "look at me min reversing into this tiny wee space Ah a great driver me. If I'm honest I'm probably the worst reverser in the Wurld, But I do like Cheese, Mainly green cheese,

Best of all, are the folk that seeing a big space ( not supermarket parking) park in the middle of it.
    Leaving precisely 95% of a car length space forward and back.

B'astardin marzipan hating b'astards.

My car’s trim doesn’t extend to SeeRoonCorners Inc’s signature mirrors, so I have to make do with reversing into spaces, and carefully emerging from them to give me maximum lateral vision to avoid reversing into/in front of pedestrians and vehicles, the sight of which is blocked by vehicles parked on either side.

You thrillseekers…

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    My car’s trim doesn’t extend to SeeRoonCorners Inc’s signature mirrors, so I have to make do with reversing into spaces, and carefully emerging from them to give me maximum lateral vision to avoid reversing into/in front of pedestrians and vehicles, the sight of which is blocked by vehicles parked on either side.

You thrillseekers…
    That wasn't you in Asda CP yesterday was it 57 ? You don't drive a big flashy BMW and wear shorts when its blawin a driving rain hoolie ? And tattoos on big fat muscular calf's ?

A few years ago, I reversed into a pole at Sainsburys. Fortunately it was covered in rubber so it didn't sent my car.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast