+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could turn back time ,

If you could turn back time ,

Which signing /Favourite player would you like to be playing for us now ?
    Plenty to choose from over the Decades ,
    Neil Redfearn would be my choice , cost very little , excellent player , goalscorer , and a true leader , great Captain too ♥,

I agree.

Alan Little of course , show them two fairies Benson and Palmer how it's done if nowt else .

I reckon most fans would like to see Redders back.
    But Id also give a nod to big Trev Aylott or Steve Cooper, in that traditional number 9 role. 😊

Frum my time as a fan it's gotta be Redders but Higgy would be a close second and Ashley Ward a close 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Which signing /Favourite player would you like to be playing for us now ?
    Plenty to choose from over the Decades ,
    Neil Redfearn would be my choice , cost very little , excellent player , goalscorer , and a true leader , great Captain too ♥,
    I thought this thread was gunna be thi doin a Cher impression Roma mi owd pal. For me as a BLADE, GOD(TONY TONY CURRIE) is the GREATEST player i've ever seen so it would be him and if i could 2 more it be Alan Woodward(King of the Wing) & Brian Deane the premier league history maker.Hope you & yours are well mate. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Frum my time as a fan it's gotta be Redders but Higgy would be a close second and Ashley Ward a close 3rd
    Wot do you reckon Pass, could we call Ash Ward a traditional number 9 ?.
    I remember how much we missed him and his workrate up front, when he left us. 😕

I loved watching Craig Hignett.

Les Lee on the wing bought from Cardiff was a star for me as a young boy - we are desperate today for a quality wide player.

Where did Eddie Loyden come from? another player who would be great to see starting up front for us now in our quest to stay afloat in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought this thread was gunna be thi doin a Cher impression Roma mi owd pal. For me as a BLADE, GOD(TONY TONY CURRIE) is the GREATEST player i've ever seen so it would be him and if i could 2 more it be Alan Woodward(King of the Wing) & Brian Deane the premier league history maker.Hope you & yours are well mate. UTB
    Could have been Maradona Rod , alas not to be mi owd .

😂😂😂

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast