+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Spuds

V Spuds

Maybe a change or two...after all Stevie has stated, players are now playing for there futures!
    ...................Em1

....Konsa..Chambers..Mings

Cash..............................Young

.......Chuckie.......Ramsey

................Maginn

............................Cortinho

...............Watkins

I like the changes in formation. I think that Ramsey has been sleepwalking through matches since leeds at home, and needs a rest.

Digne over Young, Digne only had the trots yesterday, so he’s back for me.

There must be some barn doors at BMH for Ollie to practice on.

Em1

Chambers Konsa Mings

Iroegbunam

Cash Carney/Em2 Sansom Digne

Coutinho (free role)

Ings

With Spurs and Leicester up next it could easily be another 5 defeats in a row - we are so desperate for someone to take a game by the scruff of the neck. As we are more or less guaranteed I'd throw Nakamba in for 60 then give Iroegbunam half an hour to see what he can do against a top side.

Chambers has played DM before so for me it's

Emi
    Cash/Konsa/Mings/Digne
    Nakamba/Chambers
    Buendia/Coutinho/Sanson
    Ings

Thoroughly f'kd off with AVFC and the number of defeats this season, perhaps the exposure of our shortcomings is a blessing in disguise.

Martinez
    Cash Chambers Mings Young
    McGinn Luiz Ramsey
    Courtinho
    Watkins Ings

Buendier if ings isnt fit

We've tried this soo many times Bongo, where is the Width, Buendia is not the answer, we cannot afford two number tens, its time Bailey pulled his finger and shows us what he can do!

I dont agree. At the start of the season yes but our last run of good form was playing ings and watkins

I just want Buendia to play. I think he’s mustard.

There is a small pattern emerging, you know a slight trend if you like. Buendia seems to play better away from VP where as Coutinho seems to save his best for VP. If this rings true then Buendia will be on the bench today. Bailey, Watkins and Coutinho for me. Bring Nacky on for the last 20 mins hopefully to protect the lead and then remove Bailey. We got to go for the throat and from the start..

Bailey needs to contribute big time. Up to now, he’s waltzed around like Lord Muck, with a pole up his ar5e (no offence Cashy).

A quickfire cameo against a very poor Everton side is an atrocious return. 6 genuine MOTM performances in the last 8 games are required, just to break even. I truly hope he does, but I ain't holding out a lot of faith.

That's our best non-scoring 1st half that I can remember. Apart from the obligatory gift goal, of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)