+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs fans-self-righteous arseholes

Spurs fans-self-righteous arseholes

Have organised a protest against the takeover on Sunday afternoon.

Going to release 81 balloons representing the 81 people who were executed. Because, clearly they know each one of them personally and know they were innocent?? FFS

I have absolutley no issue with Amnesty or the LGBTQ folk protesting as they have genuine grievances, let's not pretend they haven't.

But, the rest? It's fuck all to do with morals or ethics and everything to do with protecting their place in the 'big 6'.

Hypocritical, look-at-me, virtue-signalling, arrogant wankers. I hope they fall off their moral high horse and it shits on them.

Nothing spurs do surprises me still in dreamland thinking they are a huge club.

I agree Zip

Spurs originally had until 2022 to pay back the UK£637 million (US$798.5 million) they borrowed from Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and HSBC(convicted of laundering drug and terror related activities) so they`re obviously sqeaky fu king clean, However, Spurs will now be able to stagger the payments having completed a private placement in the US, converting roughly UK£525 million (US$657.6 million) of that debt into bonds with an average maturity period of 23 years and an interest rate of 2.66 per cent. This with the Bank of America (CIA,South American death squads, etc etc). Goldman Sachs is known as the Giant Vampire Squid of capitalism for the way it sucks money out of the system.....THE US Department of Justice revealed in November that a senior employee of Goldman Sachs bank was pleading guilty to “conspiring to launder money and conspiring to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act” by “paying bribes.” Leissner (GSachs) is pleading guilty to bribery and corruption related to Goldman Sachs winning work that made the bank around £474 million in fees. Goldman Sachs’s reputation looks even worse when you realise these £474m in fees, connected to bribery and corruption, were squeezed out of the taxpayers of Malaysia. This developing-world nation has 31 million citizens, many of them very poor. Public money that was supposed to help Malaysia develop flooded offshore to help associates of the prime minister buy mansions in New York and houses in London, and into their bank accounts. British regulators have not pursued financial corruption. They haven’t been ordered to really shake up the city and expose financial crimes.

At the same time many City figures have been donating to the Tory Party, including those from Goldman Sachs.

Sorry it`s such a lot of info but for anyone to think any premier League or Spurs are in any way run on clean money, there`s no such thing. USA and Malaysia, implicated above are both states that execute people on an industrial scale , sometimes legally, sometimes not legally in any sense.

Let`s stick to the footie, we`ll out sing them on Sunday I would imagine too.

Let's just hope we can do the business on the pitch. And leave them to the balloon protest.

Clearly just vying for an angle.

To me, it's just noise. Can't stand Spurs but wouldn't be surprised to see more fans joining into this type of sh'it and bleating on about human rights...

They are just a bunch of ****s.

When we knock them out of the top places in a few years, I will just laugh.

It's just typical of Spuds and their artificial followers. The biggest imposters in the "so-called big six" and rapidly on the down and in big money trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Let's just hope we can do the business on the pitch. And leave them to the balloon protest.

Clearly just vying for an angle.

To me, it's just noise. Can't stand Spurs but wouldn't be surprised to see more fans joining into this type of sh'it and bleating on about human rights...
    There's nothing wrong with "bleating on" about human rights. It just needs to be done without double standards, hypocrisy and a hidden agenda. Without all that, I could easily accept it.

Ha Ha.

Spurs fans need to take a look at John 8:7.

Are these the same supporters who chant and have been requested by their own club not to chant ‘yids’?

Right-o. I’m all ears.

How many of these people give a sh'it about Human Rights outside the context of tweaking Newcastle supporters' nipples?

Are they invested in the fight for Human Rights? Do they do ANYTHING outside of this context AT ALL. I reckon "no". I've got no time for it because everything being discussed is in the context of shaming Newcastle.

Driving around with Saudi petrol in the tanks, with their kids watching Disney (part owned by PIF), chanting racist songs while calling us out on capital punishment (also practiced by the US and UAE).

Noise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)