+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DSA Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Try it and see what happens.
    There were no posts on Mad last week because posters like you do not set up a football topic.
    I’ve done it a few before with no reaction at tall , in fact the only topic I started that got any reaction was my one and only political post ,
    Just face it as much as people slag the dark blues page , it’s not completely dead like unfortunately and sadly this site is now

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I’ve done it a few before with no reaction at tall , in fact the only topic I started that got any reaction was my one and only political post ,
    Just face it as much as people slag the dark blues page , it’s not completely dead like unfortunately and sadly this site is now
    I have already set up a topic about the Dundee Football Club annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2021 but sadly you have not taken the opportunity to post on this topic despite it being football related.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Think the football situation is being addressed on TDB Forum and there are fewer football topics on here as a result. Some posters are not able to post on TDB Forum but their views are read and do filter through.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think the football situation is being addressed on TDB Forum and there are fewer football topics on here as a result. Some posters are not able to post on TDB Forum but their views are read and do filter through.
    Today there are a couple of posters on TDB forum who think that Dundee Football Club will not be charged a rent for using the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    I cannot see this happening as the financial backers of the new stadium development will want their money back as soon as possible and this will involve maximising the income from the new stadium including Dundee FC paying an annual rent for the use of the stadium and training pitches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)