+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSA Meeting

DSA Meeting

Received the minutes from the above as a supporters club member, thank you and well done to the DSA Committee, Club Sec’s and all who attended.

Wasting your time posting on here about football matters Scott , their only interested in politics and slagging Nicola

Enjoyed yesterday, watched the MMG Q&A then the game. Was encouraged by both, not least the comeback and the St J result. It’s not over yet, despite yesterdays spectacle though the thought of relegation and what next season might look like remains frightening. We still need to get ourselves out of this mess. Wins, enthusiasm and interest on days we are not playing United far too thin on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Wasting your time posting on here about football matters Scott , their only interested in politics and slagging Nicola
    Your free to start a topic, football related or political on here so crack on

Result seems to be a step forward. StJ has helped with goal difference in a big way. Hopefully we have more players available and everyone gets stuck in. No point in worrying about anything other than the next game.

I’d agree the focus of the manager and the players should be on the next game. But I do think the club need to have a good think ahead of their annual rallying call to supporters to ‘come on down the price is right’.

I think they should leave off trying to use the early bird discount approach. We need to charge Championship prices if we are relegated imo.
    If we stay up then there needs to be a much better marketing approach rather than save £x if you buy now.
    Team plans, players being signed, manager and some targeted support for younger fans are essential.
    Maybe some self help schemes to spruce up SE and Dens in general might also help.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Your free to start a topic, football related or political on here so crack on
    Tried that on many occasions, there’s just not enough interest in the football side from the guys that are left posting on here ,
    I waited a while to see if anyone would reply to Scott , but as the days went by nothing , so J it’s just not worth starting a post anymore

I was hoping for more comments from supporters who are members of the supporters clubs. But as you say nobody responded. The secretaries of the clubs will be unlikely to say anything imo.
    Seems to me that the supporters clubs really want to get on with supporting the team and are not particularly bothered about trying to create pressure on the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Tried that on many occasions, there’s just not enough interest in the football side from the guys that are left posting on here ,
    I waited a while to see if anyone would reply to Scott , but as the days went by nothing , so J it’s just not worth starting a post anymore
    Try it and see what happens.
    There were no posts on Mad last week because posters like you do not set up a football topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)