+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Park.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Somebody probably bought it trying to make a fast buck but our Chris was too clever and bought .io instead
    ‘Our Chris’? Do you know something we don’t, Stenson?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Isn’t it technically ‘Slync.io’? No idea what it means, but the ‘Slync.io RamArena’ has a certain ring to it.
    "The Shedding Ring Arena" now that has ring to it rA.

Not sure if this is just ‘paper talk’ or mischief making, but last night’s DT was talking about the possibility of playing our ‘home’ matches at Stoke or Leicester next season.
    Ridiculous imo...I seriously doubt fans will turn out in numbers, especially given the current cost of travel, to make the 60/70 mile round trip for ‘home’ matches...so come on Mr. Morris...you’ve nearly ruined us and without Pride Park that’s probably what it’ll come to...pull your finger out...stop playing games...give us OUR ground back and let the recovery begin.

CK clearly doesn't trust him in the sale of PP after he buys the club, could demand more and have CK over a barrel or even not sell at all

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    CK clearly doesn't trust him in the sale of PP after he buys the club, could demand more and have CK over a barrel or even not sell at all
    Stenson...like me you’ve spent a lot of time on here in the past defending Morris...but would you trust him knowing what we now know?
    I wouldn’t...but if he has a shred of integrity left and, as a self proclaimed life long supporter of Derby and Derby County, Morris now has a duty to get things sorted asap as far as both the ground and the training facilities are concerned.
    Only then will Rooney stand a chance of being able to start to rebuild the club that Morris’ actions have ultimately ruined...and I suspect - and I don’t mean this in a remotely threatening way - only then will he be able to remain in Derbyshire without having to repeatedly look over his shoulder.

You have to get MM out your club completely.
    We had Fawaz try something similar, though not as deep as MM.
    He wanted 10 % contolm with himself staying on as Chairman.
    Marinakis told him to do one. Quite right as well, after he had pocketed the Oli Burke money.

I did warn about MM

But no one listened they were adament he was a fan so...

But even I have to admit hes worse than I claimed, I knew he was a dodgy bloke but this is something else... hes took us to where I predicted but he wants to take us under as well.

Tricky

Fawaz isnt in the same league as Mel Morris

Fawaz was a chancer whereas Morris is an intelligent buisnessman who knows how to manipulate situations to his advantage, this stadium stuff has been planned for a long time hence him selling it and taking it out of the clubs name and into his own company. Hes a sceaming piece of dog s*it.

Fawaz was a clown

Stenson...like me you’ve spent a lot of time on here in the past defending Morris...but would you trust him knowing what we now know?
    I wouldn’t...but if he has a shred of integrity left and, as a self proclaimed life long supporter of Derby and Derby County, Morris now has a duty to get things sorted asap as far as both the ground and the training facilities are concerned.
    Only then will Rooney stand a chance of being able to start to rebuild the club that Morris’ actions have ultimately ruined...and I suspect - and I don’t mean this in a remotely threatening way - only then will he be able to remain in Derbyshire without having to repeatedly look over his shoulder.

Hes not a supporter haha

Never was and never will be, hes took this club to the brink and is holding the club to ransom over a stadium that hes overvalued at 80m

Face it, if he doesnt give the keys back this club is ****ed end of

I think Mel has no ownership of the training ground, it was just PP that his company bought from himself!

I'm wary of casting Mel as the villain here, CK could be trying to get the ground on the cheap, its been known to happen.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)