+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doncaster

Agree with Terry Harkin and Wartman. Absolute rhubarb yesterday. Shines a very very bright spotlight on the shockingly weak squad being coached to go nowhere. Terrel Thomas is good enough for the Championship apparently and we are playing wet behind the ears kids with no leadership. League Two will be a seriously steep learning curve for a number of them. Artell has overseen two disastrous transfer windows. Is he really going to improve via a third? We need to ship out a lot of players and the Board needs to find enough cash to offer incentives to sign a number of experienced professionals. Get rid of as many of these useless support staff as is feasible. Our position as of now is shocking; as low as I can recall since the days of applying for re-election in the then Division Four. Hopelessly inadequate squad, a clueless manager who will be retained for next season by a supine and inert Board. Hopeless tactics, team selections and formations and yet there are posters on here who think next season will be a walk in the park. I am very worried about next season!!

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Agree with Terry Harkin and Wartman. Absolute rhubarb yesterday. Shines a very very bright spotlight on the shockingly weak squad being coached to go nowhere. Terrel Thomas is good enough for the Championship apparently and we are playing wet behind the ears kids with no leadership. League Two will be a seriously steep learning curve for a number of them. Artell has overseen two disastrous transfer windows. Is he really going to improve via a third? We need to ship out a lot of players and the Board needs to find enough cash to offer incentives to sign a number of experienced professionals. Get rid of as many of these useless support staff as is feasible. Our position as of now is shocking; as low as I can recall since the days of applying for re-election in the then Division Four. Hopelessly inadequate squad, a clueless manager who will be retained for next season by a supine and inert Board. Hopeless tactics, team selections and formations and yet there are posters on here who think next season will be a walk in the park. I am very worried about next season!!

I have been watching the games all season and not just the whole match but individuals there is some absolute rubbish at the club the academy graduate in defence Zak Williams who has been lauded is a poor player he loses his man at will is clueless in positioning and about as vocal as a mute. Luke Offord needs an experienced player alongside him to help in through a game on his own useless. Travis Johnson is also average.Don’t get me started on the midfield with Lowrey the exception I would release the entire midfield unit. Upfront I would try to persuade Mandron to stay and promise to stop messing him around with positions and Long also the rest of the attacking players I would release. We have to be ruthless starting with sacking the manager ditching 15 plus players downgrade the academy and increase the first team budget.

Good luck in Div 4 next season,as I don't think you will be there long.🤔It's a horrible league and you need to get rid of that "educated one"of a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ELDERBEZZA View Post
    Good luck in Div 4 next season,as I don't think you will be there long.🤔It's a horrible league and you need to get rid of that "educated one"of a manager.
    It’s a hard league to get out of and you need players with fight and a little bit of guile, you need strong players who will be able to stand up to the physical challenge posed by most teams in the division. And sadly we fail on all counts powder puff resistance zero football savvy and 60% of the team practically paper boys who are 3 stone piss wet through. We need a new manager not from the failing Reaseheath ranks but an experienced manager who can build a squad capable of getting us out of league 2 Artell has proven incapable on recruitment and I would not trust him again.

Release list

Artell
    Richards
    Jaaskaelenin
    Johnson
    Williams
    Adebisi
    Murphy
    Griffiths
    Ainley
    Finney
    Gomes
    Kashkett

Retire

Porter

Not sign contract
    Lowery
    Mandron

End of loan

Harper
    Knight

16 players out in total that should do and rebuild from there. (I know a lot of people will wholly disagree but it’s a matter of opinions and I am happy that people disagree it’s does not mean you or I are wrong)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12