+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doncaster

Doncaster

Well, maybe the return of Mandron will add a chink of light to the current gloom. I don't know if anyone else is due back this Saturday but Uwakwe and Agyei would make a difference. However, there are no hints at their return so I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Whatever, it's about time we had a different scorer other than Long.

Both sides are doomed so it might be an entertaining game. Going for 3-3!

Anyone else?

Whatever else, the Alex need to get forward quickly today. They need to up the tempo and really have a go. I want to see goal attempts well into double figures. We'll win nothing just farting around around our own box.

Don't normally go for guessing scores, I feel it can jinx the game, but what is there to lose? 1-2 to the Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan View Post
    Don't normally go for guessing scores, I feel it can jinx the game, but what is there to lose? 1-2 to the Alex.

I think we will be put out of our misery today 3-1 Donny

No Travis. BSD back. Sambou instead of Kasket and Lundstram for Murphy.
    Formation of 3-4-2-1. Long seems to be the one but surely it should be Mandron. Not sure about Harper as one of the two in behind Long.

Well doom and gloom. No reason to delay any longer, Artell should be shown the door on Monday. Bad enough that we have been so miserably and easily demoted with a dreadful tally of points, but to be relegated by the most inept displays is a really bitter pill to swallow. I cannot recall one single home game that I have not been completely bored through the 3rd rate tactics.

15 losses in 16 games unbelievable even a blind squirrel finds his nuts eventually and if Artell thinks he can coach 16year olds to get out of Div 2 then he's lost his marbles and so do those that run the club.

There might have been a chance before the January transfer deadline if Artell had gone and someone fresh brought in, at least the wheel would have been spun and a lifeline thrown, as it is the Crewe way of sticking your head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away has failed....Miserably.

Next season will be very very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
    15 losses in 16 games unbelievable even a blind squirrel finds his nuts eventually and if Artell thinks he can coach 16year olds to get out of Div 2 then he's lost his marbles and so do those that run the club.

There might have been a chance before the January transfer deadline if Artell had gone and someone fresh brought in, at least the wheel would have been spun and a lifeline thrown, as it is the Crewe way of sticking your head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away has failed....Miserably.

Next season will be very very interesting.

As I have said numerous times 90% of the first team squad is simply not good enough, we have been comfortably beaten by a terrible football team today, relegated before Easter with a complete whimper. If our board thinks that Artell is the man to re build the team then they are deluded he has proven himself to be totally incompetent and must be sacked. The difficulty for the club is they need to off load at least 15 players some will leave but they will be players we would prefer to keep.I know there are several deluded individuals (you know who you are) who think that we will be ok next season well not with the current ****e we have and there are many of them , most of the academy players fit into 2 camps Dross or Nowhere near good enough and they all have to be shipped out. The directors continue to poor good money after bad recruiting many many coaches at the failing Reaseheath academy that to quote an ex coach there is coaching to a poor standard and is regressing, and I think you can see that with some of the players this season dreadful, recruitment has been an absolute joke, first team investment a joke and the rumours are this half baked clowns on the board are going to increase the price of season tickets for next season also a deluded bunch of individuals. And as I have also said many times this bunch of men and their plans are going to send the club out of the football league time for a big change but first things first dump the chump and if not do not buy a season ticket or ant merchandise and starve the club into doing the right thing ARTELL OUT !!!!!! Cue the Rose tinted glasses brigade or the fully paid up members of the Artell fan club who will have a different slant on things probably by turning the league table upside down. Today was if possible a dire day in the clubs history where one of the worst managers and certainly one of the worst teams in the clubs history disgraced the fans and the town for the last time.
    Last edited by Wartman; 09-04-2022 at 08:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast