+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millwall v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Millwall v Barnsley Match Thoughts

I really don't know how to begin these match threads these days , what is there to say that's not said on practically everyone of them this season ? .

I'll be glad when this season ends to be honest .

I can't think of too many worse since 1972 to be honest .

Our Co-Chairman Chien Lee said last summer of the up-coming 2021-2022 Season--

"I can tell fans that this season we will be stronger".

Little, if any, communication with fans since.

Millwall is a bit of a happy hunting ground for us so we may get a point. Matters little if Reading beat a Cardiff side in free fall with nothing to play for.

“Roy Orbison”

Mister Lee more like Stevie Wonder with his vision for this season.

Masters to enjoy ovva weekend and the thundering hooves of the Grand National as the horse's arse ahead gets smaller and smaller.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-04-2022 at 05:41 PM.

Absolutely couldn’t give one

I accepted relegation months ago when we failed to replace Schopp with anyone remotely likely to make a fist of things, it was a golden opportunity wasted, however I always look forward to the next match & I know in the grand scheme of things it will not alter the inevitable I still fancy us to go to the Lions den tomorrow & get a result , I will hopefully then enjoy a celebratory bevvy or two instead of the usual drowning my sorrows , 3 v 0 to the Super Reds !!!

Yeah apart from posting the usual things again about the awful position we've been put in.
    Its hard to know what to post anymore for these remaining matches, and its near impossible to try to remain positive.
    Your right Shad, this lot are a disgrace for bringing in two coaches who are out of their depth, but Ive always said as well that these players must take responsibility as well for relegating us.

We might actually get a good result there again tomorrow, but Reading's recent improvement has made it all irrelevant now in fairness. 😟

Sorry state of affairs innit. Has been since beginning of October really. Masters Golf on and it's all am interested in to be honest

I don't even bet on the 'Nash anymore, which I think is tomorrow innit. 🏇 🐎

And Im sure we're all honest enough to admit its been an appalling and unacceptable season, even if we do stay up by some miracle!.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Sorry state of affairs innit. Has been since beginning of October really. Masters Golf on and it's all am interested in to be honest
    Thas reight Pass, a sorry state of affairs it is.

You enjoy your golf mate - for me a Rugby league Challenge Cup weekend with a visit to Belle Vue tomorrow and catch some golf also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast