+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Remaining games- Who stays up?

Remaining games- Who stays up?

Getting to that time now where a win or two suddenly changes the picture for anyone (other than Norwich who are just doomed) So who has everyone got?

Norwich- Lol, they're down.

Watford 22pts - Leeds (H), Brentford (H), Man City (A), Burnley (H), Palace (A), Everton (H), Leicester (H), Chelsea (A)

Really don't like how favourable Watfords games look, they're crap at times but got a good front line and players who can win games in Sarr and Dennis. They should pick up a few wins, we just really need their first not to be us. 32 points

Burnley 24pts- Norwich (H), West Ham (A), Saints (H), Wolves (H), Watford (A), Villa (H), Spurs (A), Villa (A), Newcastle (H)

Again, they've got a very positive run in with a bunch of sides who they could beat all of them particularyl having Villa twice who will have given up by that point. Easily see them picking up 3/4 wins out of that lot- 36 points (3 wins, 3 draws)

Everton 25pts- Man U (H), Leicester (H), Liverpool (A), Chelsea (H), Leicester (A), Watford (A), Brentford (H), Palace (H), Arsenal (A)

They've got the most games in hand but could genuinely see them losing their next 5 in a row, hoping Vardy is fit for Leicester otherwise they could pick up points there but really don't see them getting anything against Liverpool or Chelsea. Scum just need to turn up and try for once. Their season could come down to those two games v Watford and Brentford with the Watford one looking like a relegation playoff almost. I think they will finish on 34 points (2 wins, 2 draws)

Leeds 30pts- Watford (A), Palace (A), Man City (H), Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H), Brighton (H), Brentford (A)

I'd rather be in our position with points on the board as we have got but I don't think theres much there for us in terms of points, we really need the 3 tomorrow because Palace away is not easy and could go either way, City will pagger us and Arsenal will most likely just play round us and beat us then Chelsea depends if they turn up and bother. If we beat Watford I think we will end on 40pts, if we lost to Watford could be 34/35 as I think the pressure will see us lose points against other teams.
    Last edited by joellufcprice; 08-04-2022 at 08:49 PM.

It was our losses to Everton and Newcastle that was the problem.
    Even draws would have done.
    Another 4-6 pts is the best we can hope for.

Watford losing to Brentford today done us a massive favour, Burnley obviously losing to Norwich was a shocker.

Starting to look more secure but need to ensure we do the business v Palace

After today's games, I never thought I'd say it but, thanks Christiano ronaldo for beating Norwich, and thank you pontus for a last minute winner against Watford, just need West ham to help us out tomorrow, like I've said previous, we still need others to help us out for us to cling to premiership survival.

Think we are probably safe now but a few more points would ease the nerves

Bumley and Nucastle defeats today would be acceptable too

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bumley and Nucastle defeats today would be acceptable too
    Bloody jinx one won and other got a point lol

We still need 3 or 4 points somehow.

Bumley have a better chance of staying up than Will Smith has of winning an Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bumley have a better chance of staying up than Will Smith has of winning an Oscar
    Dunno, I can still see them sneaking a few 1-0 wins. Especially with type of games they have coming up, if I was an Everton fan I'd be crapping my pants.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)