+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Away v Portsmouth

Away v Portsmouth

I’m more confident with winning this game than I was against Charlton but still it won’t be easy.

Wood and Wiles a doubt ffs it’s never ending is it.

The good news is we won at home v Sunderland 5-1 when we last had this ref so hopefully we win 10- 1 this time
    He did yellow Ferguson and Smith.

DAVID ROCK
    Simon Shaw and Justin Amey
    Fourth Official : Carl Brook

Go get at them and get them three points lads
    Last edited by millertop; 11-04-2022 at 06:51 AM.

Will be going in hope that we play better that would be an improvement.

Think we can get a positive result.

Wonder if Crowley is going to put rumours about again about wanting our player/s to try and upset the apple cart be wasting his time

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m more confident with winning this game than I was against Charlton but still it won’t be easy.

Wood and Wiles a doubt ffs it’s never ending is it.

The good news is we won at home v Sunderland 5-1 when we last had this ref so hopefully we win 10- 1 this time
    He did yellow Ferguson and Smith.

DAVID ROCK
    Simon Shaw and Justin Amey
    Fourth Official : Carl Brook

Go get at them and get them three points lads
    Seems both Wood and Wiles are now fine and should be available, personally I’d give Wood a rest on this occasion

I've said remaining games change it to 4-5-1 we aren't wing back side we have wingers. Mattock central defence tomorrow Wood in his place next Saturday then keep changing like that till end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I've said remaining games change it to 4-5-1 we aren't wing back side we have wingers. Mattock central defence tomorrow Wood in his place next Saturday then keep changing like that till end of the season.

aren't a wing back side.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Wonder if Crowley is going to put rumours about again about wanting our player/s to try and upset the apple cart be wasting his time

I think they have already asked about Lindsay.

Portsmouth fans are fed up with Crowley and want Appleton back.

I'm not sure if I want Hirst to play or not - On one hand he could up his game, on the other, he's ****.

Get your money on George Hirst to score

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Mattock are you kidding? Should never wear the shirt again, his performance at Wembley was horrendous, his days are long gone and if PW gives him another contract, then god help us. 3-5-1-1 for me, REG, Icky, Harding at the back, Ogbene, Miller to start wide (fergie and Tutu) as options later, Lindsay, Barlasar, Rathbone in the middle and Wiles behind Smith. Option to use Ogbene in Wiles place, drop Wiles back rest Rathbone and play Tutu wide right

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast