+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Away v Portsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    C64F what we going with?

Victor

Edmunds Green Ihiekwe Harding

Tu tu Lindsay Barlaser Wiles Miller

Smith Chioe

....... Viktor....
    REG... Icky.. Harding..

Chieo... Lindsay... Barlaser... Wiles.. Tutu..

...... Smith... Ladapo....

He won't pick that starting eleven though.
    Kelly's last injury, the calf problem was a recurrence of the same injury he had whilst playing in Ireland.

Not saying this in hindsight because I mentioned it to relatives and friends before the team was announced for the Charlton game, I wouldn't have started Richard Wood although it's one of his former clubs.

14 clean sheets from 19 away games is some record and may suggest a tight game which could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    ....... Viktor....
    REG... Icky.. Harding..

Chieo... Lindsay... Barlaser... Wiles.. Tutu..

...... Smith... Ladapo....

He won't pick that starting eleven though.
    Kelly's last injury, the calf problem was a recurrence of the same injury he had whilst playing in Ireland.

Not saying this in hindsight because I mentioned it to relatives and friends before the team was announced for the Charlton game, I wouldn't have started Richard Wood although it's one of his former clubs.

14 clean sheets from 19 away games is some record and may suggest a tight game which could go either way.

Tu tu he's got to be on the right. No way I'd play Ladapo after Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Tu tu he's got to be on the right. No way I'd play Ladapo after Saturday.
    I wouldn't have played ladapo since his transfer request - for me, one bad apple syndrome that PW has sidestepped.
    We will get well beaten tonight because he hasen't got a clue how to motivate/change the team
    If I'm wrong (hopefully) i will be the first to hold my hands up

Ladapo will be motivated tonight because PFC have shown an interest in him in the past
    The last time we we played there and lost 2-3 he was the best player on the pitch and the Pompey fans we spoke to after the game acknowledged that

Different Manager down there now but he will see it as a chance to impress a potential new Employer

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Ladapo will be motivated tonight because PFC have shown an interest in him in the past
    The last time we we played there and lost 2-3 he was the best player on the pitch and the Pompey fans we spoke to after the game acknowledged that

Different Manager down there now but he will see it as a chance to impress a potential new Employer
    Let’s hope so

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

I'm looking at it a different way. Ladapo best not to let see clubs interested in him see him like he couldn't give a sh*t against Charlton.

the team need to be motivated and up for this one, it will be a hard game against a team that want revenege for the game earlier in the season, we need to keep it tight early on and not concede, I don't think we are mentally strong enough to come back from an early set-back. A point is not that bad really either, if we follow that up with 2 solid wins in the next two games, and hope Wednesday get something at MK Dons we would be going into the last 3 games in 2nd place and from where we are now and how we have been playing that would be a good position

Just on way. 3 points incoming

We just need to get back to where we were mid-season and we will go up!

Smudger is ex Pompey and they gave him grief at our place

The son of Soul II Soul's Jazzie B plays for them
    Also the son of David Hirst and contrary to the team sheet records he never actually played for us

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast