+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: So now we know...

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Point of accuracy here, if you believe that at any time I have had a "meltdown" on this Forum, then your perhaps not as insightful as you like to thin you are and your judgement is a little off beam.

Oh I do laugh at some on here, either pretending to be something their not, pretending to know things/people they clearly don't and acting as if they actually have a clue about the poster!

I mean Thicky is clearly a spoof account because absolutely nobody could post the crap he does and make themselves look foolish if they weren't doing it for a laugh!
    You did have a meltdown and in more recent times '**** off' is not having a laugh its having a meltdown. Lets not go down that road again, you've been doing so well recently and I can accept crticism such as your earlier post if its based on actually reading the comments made

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Do you not recall Swales' meltdown when I listed my electoral voting record which included at various times labour, lib/dem and conservative? I would suggest that voting for all the major parties based on their perceived merits at the time would suggest a non-partisan mindset
    Can’t say I do...but then your spats with Swale are the epitome of ‘boring’ (as were mine with Tricky hence my reluctance to reply to him) and your comment in #61 the epitome of patronising, so I take little notice.
    Often though, what some have voted for in days gone by bares little relevance to where they stand today and then there is always tactical voting which will, just as an example, see me voting LibDem next month.
    It seems to me, from everything you say, that over the period of our ‘acquaintance’, you have moved further to the Right. I now sense you to be, and I may be wrong, well Right of centre...and thus to have a vested interest in the survival of the current Tory leadership.
    That’s your view and absolutely fine but let’s not pretend you’re ‘Mr. Unbiased’ in all this.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-04-2022 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You did have a meltdown and in more recent times '**** off' is not having a laugh its having a meltdown. Lets not go down that road again, you've been doing so well recently and I can accept crticism such as your earlier post if its based on actually reading the comments made

Regrettably your wrong as you often are, tbh I can see why you think that, but jeez that you actually believe that I would have an actual meltdown on here, a stupid internet forum which I come on purely as an entertaining way of passing the time.

Well you are really rather dim then, as I don't actually give enough of a **** to actually have a melt down, in fact I'm not sure I've actually had an actual melt down ever in life, not really my style, as distinct from pretending to have one on here, but hey if it fooled you then either I'm a genius or .......

Your a patronising little jerk aren't you? **** off please!
    Last edited by swaledale; 14-04-2022 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Can’t say I do...but then your spats with Swale are the epitome of ‘boring’ (as were mine with Tricky hence my reluctance to reply to him) and your comment in #61 the epitome of patronising, so I take little notice.
    Often though, what some have voted for in days gone by bares little relevance to where they stand today and then there is always tactical voting which will, just as an example, see me voting LibDem next month.
    It seems to me, from everything you say, that over the period of our ‘acquaintance’, you have moved further to the Right. I now sense you to be, and I may be wrong, well Right of centre...and thus to have a vested interest in the survival of the current Tory leadership.
    That’s your view and absolutely fine but let’s not pretend you’re ‘Mr. Unbiased’ in all this.
    To be honest rA who gives ****?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)