+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I知 still going to Burton, Sunderland & Gillingham

I知 still going to Burton, Sunderland & Gillingham

Until all games are played and points decided, I am attending ALL the last five games.

Each to their own and mine is to keep shouting my team on to the end of the season.

It痴 clear of late to see why some fans have thrown in the towel. Some have posted we値l not make the play offs, really? Some have said sack Warne now! 🤣

However this season finishes, I for one have enjoyed the vast majority. Upset of performances of late? Too bloody right I am but, I am not walking away from my team at this current time. We are
    Rotherham UNITED!!!!

See you in Gillingham. Those of you who can and do go to a load more games than I deserve better. Great devotion and I hope your commitment is repaid. I wanted the lads to win at Wembley for them, their careers and their families. I want us to secure promotion for the fans. For their commitment and their loyalty up and down the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Until all games are played and points decided, I am attending ALL the last five games.

Each to their own and mine is to keep shouting my team on to the end of the season.

It痴 clear of late to see why some fans have thrown in the towel. Some have posted we値l not make the play offs, really? Some have said sack Warne now! 🤣

However this season finishes, I for one have enjoyed the vast majority. Upset of performances of late? Too bloody right I am but, I am not walking away from my team at this current time. We are
    Rotherham UNITED!!!!
    Nice one Brin. Hope you come away from each and everyone of those games a happy man 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Rotherham UNITED!!!!

Can you remember live aid? July 13th 85 someone said to me did you give anything to it no I said but I recorded band aid single off the radio! I'll be going to home games never go to away games or Wembley. I've got a low tolerance level of idiots if I'm ne

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can you remember live aid? July 13th 85 someone said to me did you give anything to it no I said but I recorded band aid single off the radio! I'll be going to home games never go to away games or Wembley. I've got a low tolerance level of idiots if I'm ne

cont... near any I don't want to be there. Not knocking anyone go to any games you want.

I値l be there Brin and so will YAK no matter what he says the muppet

I will be a Burton

Can’t make Burton, hoping to avoid Gillingham and not sure about Sunderland yet

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I’ll be there Brin and so will YAK no matter what he says the muppet
    Be nice to say hello and put a name to a face pal.

Can't go to any game until September

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast