+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmerston is a dump

Palmerston is a dump

Had a right good wander in and around Palmerston before the game on Friday evening and can confirm what other supporters have been saying for some time now that Palmerston is a disgrace.
    The majority of the work needed down wouldn’t actually cost much to rectify. Paint brushes and a pressure washer would at least make it look a lot tidier. This is pretty basic stuff and I’m sure the Chairman could help out by using one of his companies.
    It’s so frustrating seeing the old lady like this. There’s absolutely no need for it.
    I get the impression he just care less about it.
    If he’s waiting on the fans to help out with their free labour then he’s in for a long wait.

Time for action on & off the pitch BILLY.

Agreed

Hewitson isn’t interested and I see this weekends opponents Arbroath are making more improvements to their wee ground.
    Putting us to shame with a forward thinking and ambitious board.

To think he owns a painting business as well....

Keep saying it but until Hewitson is out of this club will fall further and further into mire.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Keep saying it but until Hewitson is out of this club will fall further and further into mire.
    The guy makes money in his sleep. So frustrating ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Other smaller clubs putting us to shame on & off the pitch. The stadium is an embarrassment and he couldn’t care less IMO.
    I appreciate he has done work on it in the past but you need to keep on top of basic stuff like painting , weeding and power washing certain areas of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Other smaller clubs putting us to shame on & off the pitch. The stadium is an embarrassment and he couldn’t care less IMO.
    I appreciate he has done work on it in the past but you need to keep on top of basic stuff like painting , weeding and power washing certain areas of the ground.
    Agree 100%.

The problem is the fans have a serious case of learned helplessness. We put up with sh1te because the decline has been going on so long we can't imagine things getting better.

Two more home games to give Hewitson our feedback. I have a sneaking suspicious he won't turn up. Nor will many fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Sane_Man View Post
    The problem is the fans have a serious case of learned helplessness. We put up with sh1te because the decline has been going on so long we can't imagine things getting better.

Two more home games to give Hewitson our feedback. I have a sneaking suspicious he won't turn up. Nor will many fans...

only solution is for hewitson and his cronies to resign and put the club on the market for new ownership ,waiting for someone to buy the club off them wont happen as queens aint in good enough shape for potential bidders to buy out there shares ,he has to walk away and let the shareholders put the club on market for potential new investors to take over .

Queens are to lay a new plastic pitch after this season end’s apparently.
    Wish it was grass though !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)