+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Var....

I wonder how the corrupt appeal panel will justify refusing our appeal?

They won't try.
    I'm amazed we bothered to appeal, does that mean he is banned for two games instead of one?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    They won't try.
    I'm amazed we bothered to appeal, does that mean he is banned for two games instead of one?
    I'm pretty sure he has a two game ban anyway given he was sent off for violent conduct. No idea if they can increase it to three if we lose the appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm pretty sure he has a two game ban anyway given he was sent off for violent conduct. No idea if they can increase it to three if we lose the appeal
    If that’s not the current arrangement, there’ll have been a frenzied Central Beliefs of Animalism-type edit going on since we offered the SFA a square go.

The deck was marked
    The game was rigged
    You could not tell at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    If that’s not the current arrangement, there’ll have been a frenzied Central Beliefs of Animalism-type edit going on since we offered the SFA a square go.

The deck was marked
    The game was rigged
    You could not tell at a glance.
    Completely ridiculous decision - next time McRorie will have to just run stright into a players raised arm incase his hands just happen to touch the opposition players face

If that had been one of the old firm teams there would have been hell to pay and non stop news coverage about how
    bad referees are

Ryan jack nearly breaks a players leg and gets off with minimal news coverage in the daily ranger

Bend, corrupt, disgraceful, sums of the refereeing standards and the differing standards for teams outwith the OF

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    Completely ridiculous decision - next time McRorie will have to just run stright into a players raised arm incase his hands just happen to touch the opposition players face

If that had been one of the old firm teams there would have been hell to pay and non stop news coverage about how
    bad referees are

Ryan jack nearly breaks a players leg and gets off with minimal news coverage in the daily ranger

Bend, corrupt, disgraceful, sums of the refereeing standards and the differing standards for teams outwith the OF
    It has been amazing watching VAR being brought into our game to make it better and fail. Who would have thought it. The fact the zombie club seem to have not been too badly impacted by it shouldn't surprise anyone.
    The opening post on this thread sums it up best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by longdistancered View Post
    if that had been one of the new firm teams there would have been hell to pay and non stop news coverage about how
    bad referees are

ryan jack nearly breaks a players leg and gets off with minimal news coverage in the daily ranger

bend, corrupt, disgraceful, sums of the refereeing standards and the differing standards for teams outwith the nf
    ftfy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678