+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Var....

Var....

...can go suck my stroop.

The X-Box generation plaything.

**** off.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport...remier-league/

I don't think they're introducing VAR at Inverdee.

Maybe better just watching Theologians because it's going to be a shambles in Scotland.

.....and today in the VAR studio we have Billy McOrange.

“And Aberdeen’s 172nd minute substitute is Pansy O’Snowflake, replacing Powder McPuff. For anyone who has missed their tea, the vending areas remain open, selling a selection of gristle pies, Nachos (whatever the **** they are), seagulburgers, and celery kebabs for the camp vegetarians. Hot and cold drinks are available, including warm, flat Lucozade, tepid instant coffee, and Bovril that’s never been near a cow. If the game goes on overnight, Morrice the Butcher has agreed to ship in bacon rolls, snorkers in a bap, and potted heid softies.”

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “And Aberdeen’s 172nd minute substitute is Pansy O’Snowflake, replacing Powder McPuff. For anyone who has missed their tea, the vending areas remain open, selling a selection of gristle pies, Nachos (whatever the **** they are), seagulburgers, and celery kebabs for the camp vegetarians. Hot and cold drinks are available, including warm, flat Lucozade, tepid instant coffee, and Bovril that’s never been near a cow. If the game goes on overnight, Morrice the Butcher has agreed to ship in bacon rolls, snorkers in a bap, and potted heid softies.”
    Aye but ……varaboots can I get a bacon rowie fae ? That’s fit I want to ken.

Absolutely nothing, say it again.

Sevco have just had a goal disallowed by VAR so it can't be that bad. Of course a Scottish VAR might be very different.

VAR will only be a good as the people operating it, and with our lot in charge, it will be a clusterfuuk...

If it rules out any of the blatent cheating from the ugly sisters then we have to give it a chance though.

Quote Originally Posted by sallan2000 View Post
    VAR will only be a good as the people operating it, and with our lot in charge, it will be a clusterfuuk...

If it rules out any of the blatent cheating from the ugly sisters then we have to give it a chance though.
    I would only trust VAR if the analysis is done south of the border. If it is done up here the cheeks will get anything other than a stonewall decision.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    I would only trust VAR if the analysis is done south of the border. If it is done up here the cheeks will get anything other than a stonewall decision.
    Maybe I am a naïve old fart, but I can’t see how VAR can make the situation any worse than it is right now. Some of the decisions right now are downright laughable.

VAR is bound to make things better. At the moment, bent Scottish refs can get away with outrageous decisions by saying they didn't see it. They can't use that excuse with VAR.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast