+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oxford United Post Match Thoughts

Oxford United Post Match Thoughts

How's everyone's nerves? It wouldn't be Rotherham United if you couldn't experience doom and gloom and absolute elation in the space of an hour on a Saturday afternoon (morning for some of us). I ran out of ways trying to make time go faster after we went 2-1 up, word games, tea making, even a bit of weeding but every minute still seemed like an hour. One win out of the last two should see us there now.

Thoughts?

Well worthy winners. Well done Warne and crew. Just waiting for Mr expanding waste Robinson coming out that they was robbed.

Very, very proud. A performance full of heart and refusal to be beaten. Atmosphere sounded amazing too, great support. Roared the lads on.

Get in! UTM!

Well, I enjoyed that!

Well done Millers.

I missed the 2nd half as my internet went down, but a very big well done to the players and management for getting 3 points after such an awful run. A big congratulations to us confirming a play-off spot as well, sometimes you have to be very happy when your predictions are wrong. What pleases me more than anything is the fact we came from behind to win, I think that is only the 2nd league game we have done that this season, so very pleased we did that.
    Both games are very difficuly, Sunderland have to win to guarantee a playoff place, gillingham have to win to have a chance of staying up, perhaps that may suit us as they will be as nervous as we are. Plymouth also have to beat MK Dons to guarantee a playoff slot as well, we could lose both games and go up, how silly is that. The big thing is not to panic and to keep it tight at Sunderland, even a defeat by the odd goal still gives us a 5 goal advantage over MKD a draw means they have to win at Plymouth. All very stressful, off for a walk with the dog to calm down.

Step forward again, the real Millers!! Torrid first half but great performance for most of the 2nd and overpowered a decent side in good form. Fought like tigers in that half and some good interplay too to create pressure which eventually paid off.

One win required from 2 hits. Come on Millers!!

Top top result and performance. As stated by Derbymiller really pleased also that we came back when previously we might have panicked and lost our way - that resilience is good for the soul and team spirit. Plymouth need to win to guarantee a play off spot and MK have to get something from there - something has to give. As said above, how crazy that we could lose our remaining two fixtures and still go up - sod that, go out for the win on both. When was the last time we did not have a nail biting end to a season?

I’m getting too old for this. 😒

Great great win!! Will enjoy my evening😀😀

Got starting 11 right but not formation. Tutu he's no left wing back defensively that's what cost us their goal but just cel

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast