+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets

Season tickets

Have I just seen that the club has increased season ticket prices ? What an absolute nerve they should be frozen at worst I see the words competitive again with what exactly ? They should use the money they clearly did not spend on the first team this season and reduce season ticket prices piss takers and a right kick in the teeth for all those season ticket holders who did not request a refund during the covid season.

Meanwhile, in the real world🙄

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Meanwhile, in the real world��

Yes in the real world you would not pay more for lower quality ****e

Meanwhile, in the real world🙄

It’s interesting Gazan that your issue is with the poster rather than the facts, we have released our season ticket prices for next season stating they are competitive however most other clubs have not announced their prices for next season ? So how are we measuring the word competitive ( but hey Gazan why let the truth get in the way of a good story) last season our prices were allegedly competitive but were they (NO) and was the extra money paid by season ticket holders compared to other clubs spent competitively (NO) our season ticket prices are usually in the top 10 but our budget in the bottom 5 it’s the 1 for you 2 for me syndrome or should I reword it First team 1 academy 2 syndrome.

The simple answer is: if you're not happy with the price of a season ticket then don't buy one. Less than £15 a match seems ok to me.

I'm with you there, R+WS. Seems only logical response. Don't really need a degree in economics to know why prices are going (everywhere!)
    Mind you, not sure the recipient of your message ever intended to buy one anyway.

I'm with you there, R+WS. Seems only logical response. Don't really need a degree in economics to know why prices are going (everywhere!)
    Mind you, not sure the recipient of your message ever intended to buy one anyway.
    Good point! £10 and odd pence a game for me (Senior) which, if we win a few of them next year, isn't a bad price for an afternoon. As for not rewarding those who left their money with the club for the lockdown seasons, I for one didn't buy in to the Hassell buyout to then take money out of the club when it needs it.