+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest vs Bruceball

Nottingham Forest vs Bruceball

West Brom 3-0 down at half-time and they're down to 10 men

I'm watching the game to check out Brennan Johnson who we've been linked with. Looks a very good player and that's 15 goals and 9 assists this season i think. Be surprised if he's not in the Prem next season

Wonder goal by Jack Colback.....volley from a ridiculous angle, well worth checking out

Baggies are my dads team and I also like them and their fans.

I feel for them so much.

I still don't get why they thought Bruce would be the answer.

If they are not carefull, it could end a real tonking

Here is Colbacks goal:
    https://twitter.com/FootballJOE/stat...XOQXHtkhEkfy7M
    Last edited by Jammy89; 18-04-2022 at 08:44 PM.

Should have listened to you lot! The team have got worse - no desire - no heart - no fight!

Ashamed to be a West Brom fan!

Bruce OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Should have listened to you lot! The team have got worse - no desire - no heart - no fight!

Bruce OUT!!!
    Evening, Al.

Aye, we feel your pain, man. You only have to look at what Eddie Howe has done with the same players (I know the new additions have helped our league position but the players Bruce had have been transformed) to know how poor Bruce is.

No gloating here...just hope your board see sense and get shot before he's allowed to buy players and Jeff Hendrick rocks up in an Albion shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Bruce OUT!!!
    Sorry to hear that and really sorry that we were right!! There are no grey areas with that useless idiot - the biggest charlatan in English football.
    Sorry to say that this isn’t a dip - he has nothing in his locker to turn things around and will hang around spouting sh*te awaiting his pay off.

Frustrating thing is we are always right but noone believes us.

Right about Ashley, Bruce, Pardew, Carver, pundits, Rafa...the list goes on.

Never saw a more inept coach than SB. His coaching thinking seems to be that even a stopped clock is right twice a day so no tactics requured.

To say his coaching is ‘old school’ would be understatement of the century. Loads of days off training followed by ‘pull your socks up’ mentality and zero adaptability in tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    To say his coaching is ‘old school’ would be understatement of the century. Loads of days off training followed by ‘pull your socks up’ mentality and zero adaptability in tactics.
    What I could never understand is how he got his coaching badges. When you hear other ex-players talking about the course they have completed it always comes over as very thorough and complete.

I've nothing against WBA but i do want Bruce to disappear off the football landscape for good. I can't believe people keep employing him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)