+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley FC :)

Burnley FC :)

Remember all those Dingles who used to come on here and laugh at our owners. And all of us. They never failed to mention what a well run club they are and what an amazing manager they have? I do
    Well they have decided to boot him because thet have realised that the woeful football they are forced to endure (& have done for years) is crap and they have accepted relegation.
    Before anyone says it. No. I would not have a poor Sam Allardyce at this club. No way could I sit and watch that ****e every week. Even up in the Prem. We have been there & done that with Big Sam himself. And it was bloody terrible.
    They are coming down to stay. Sorry Alf.

The thing is Champs I can't argue with you. Got to feel sorry for though Dyche as he has done an unbelievable job with very poor resources and backing from the owners. These Yanks are a bunch of clowns who know nothing about running a football club.The only moan I have is that if they were going to sack him it should have been after Christmas not with 8 games left.Its been a good ride,but we are on a one way journey now downwards,may even do Bolton.
    Just hope whoever takes over tries to play a bit of attacking football.

I agree Alf. When Leeds (who where also on a mess) made their change at least the new manager had time to sort things out. The timing smacks of owners who are truly clueless. But by all accounts it's all been very unpleasant behind the scenes since they arrived. And new owners never want to keep the existing guy in charge. They want 'their' man. But what and who do a bunch of Yanks who are clueless have lined up? You will still be streets ahead of the rest of the Champ no matter how bad you think you are. The standard down here is frighteningly poor. You have to be really inept to not at least get back in the play offs. And I'm not sure your that bad. Watch us for a game to see just how poor this level is. We are 8th and dropping like a stone. But we are considered one of the better sides. We are so poor it's almost funny.

Awful result for you today Champs,play offs are looking a long shot now..
    As for Burnley,it will depend on who leaves in the summer. Pope ,Tarkowski, Mcneil will probably go plus others.A big clear out by the phookin horrible yanks most likely and they will bring in a no mark manager,so I just think we will be an average championship side.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)