+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugees

Possibly, even probably.

However that's up to the courts.

The argument here is whether you can make even the smallest point to Mason without him accusing you of gassing Jews.

The truth is, that the civil servants, however grand, are there to carry out the wishes and instructions of democratically elected members of parliament, even if they have went against their advice.

If you don't like your job, you can always leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Attachment 21561

I got this sh1t through my door the other day. No way these sad sacks would be this bold, without the c*nts in charge.
    I'd have thought those "white Britons" would like that.
    As a minority they'll be able to claim the freebies and benefits that those freeloaders normally get taken from their hard earned taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Possibly, even probably.

However that's up to the courts.

The argument here is whether you can make even the smallest point to Mason without him accusing you of gassing Jews.

The truth is, that the civil servants, however grand, are there to carry out the wishes and instructions of democratically elected members of parliament, even if they have went against their advice.

If you don't like your job, you can always leave.
    That isnt their job though.

I don't know who Scott Benton is, he probably is a gormless w'anker.

However, his statement as quoted by you is correct, no matter how repulsive the policy may be it's their job to carry it out.

World beating again, what's there not to like?

“There is no question now that the model we have put forward, I’m convinced is world class and a world first, and it will be used as a blueprint going forward, there’s no doubt about that,” Patel said.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 16-04-2022 at 01:28 PM.

The obvious thing would be to tow them back to France, but the Frogs would object to that.

And civil servants are supposed to do what ministers tell them to, we can't have a situation where unelected officials are running the government.

No it’s not & Im really struggling with other ways to explain it.

Let’s say Patel wakes up one morning and decides that all opticians had to travel to Glasgow to receive compulsory gender reassignment surgery, as it’s bound to be a vote winner. There was no mention of this policy in the manifesto she stood on. It wasn’t debated on in parliament & it’ll cost the tax payer 1 million per optician, to put tits & a frock on them.

Would you consider that democratic?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The obvious thing would be to tow them back to France, but the Frogs would object to that.

And civil servants are supposed to do what ministers tell them to, we can't have a situation where unelected officials are running the government.
    I don’t remember anyone electing Frost, Goldsmith, Cummings etc

At least be consistent with your pish

Let’s say Patel wakes up one morning and decides that all opticians had to travel to Glasgow to receive compulsory gender reassignment surgery, as it’s bound to be a vote winner. There was no mention of this policy in the manifesto she stood on. It wasn’t debated on in parliament & it’ll cost the tax payer 1 million per optician, to put tits & a frock on them.

I'd vote for that just to get DD to put up a pic with him in a smashing blouse.

Opticians mostly do have tits and frocks.

Different argument all together.

I went on a bus this morning without wearing a mask despite my democratically elected leader telling me I wasn't allowed to.
    Basically she can stuff her masks up her a'rse.

However

If I was a civil servant and she told me to take action against people not wearing masks on busses, then I would have to do what I was told.
    Either that or resign my position and then tell her to stuff her masks up her a'rse.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 16-04-2022 at 01:52 PM.

If you’re not living life on the edge, you’re taking up too much room. I bet the other bus passengers got a real thrill watching you travel maskless.

You’re still completely missing the point

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast