+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugees

Civil servants have gone along with thousands of daft ideas over the years. That is their job, if they don't like it they should resign. Mason appears to want to live in an unelected dictatorship of civil servants. Good luck with that.

There is no debate. Anyone that thinks there’s any positives in this policy, is a f*cking dildo & the far right comparisons stand up. Sorry if that hurts your feelings princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Civil servants have gone along with thousands of daft ideas over the years. That is their job, if they don't like it they should resign. Mason appears to want to live in an unelected dictatorship of civil servants. Good luck with that.
    FFS, dont say that or you will be accused of wanting to live in 1930's Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Deporting refugees to Rwanda isn’t a daft idea. It’s utterly f*cking shameful

Again, you don’t care if the people involved in these decisions are elected or not. Stop pretending you do

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    FFS, dont say that or you will be accused of wanting to live in 1930's Germany.
    They only wanted to deport Jews to Madagascar. What the tories are doing now is completely different.

I might not be as clever as I think I am but you’re thicker than a Boxing Day sh1te

Not really deporting them is it it’s simply housing them whilst they’re claims are processed. They could always claim asylum in the countries they’ve gone through on the way to the UK. Maybe get a bunch of remainders to go into the camps in French and tell them how great the EU is.

Why are they so desperate to escape France anyway? I've been there a few times and thought it was quite nice. And the weather is a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Not really deporting them is it it’s simply housing them whilst they’re claims are processed. They could always claim asylum in the countries they’ve gone through on the way to the UK.
    There is no legal route to arrive in the uk claiming asylum. They’ve already said that nobody going to Rwanda is coming back, whether their claim is successful or not (most of them are). There is no obligation to claim asylum in the first safe country they arrive in.

You all skirt around the reason you’re fine with it. Just be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They only wanted to deport Jews to Madagascar. What the tories are doing now is completely different.

I might not be as clever as I think I am but you’re thicker than a Boxing Day sh1te
    What ever.

1930's Germany, your words not mine.

Not sure the SNP support of the Nazi's will help your cause but keep on playing.

You started it, shutting down discussion playing the "nazi/right wing" card.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There is no debate. Anyone that thinks there’s any positives in this policy, is a f*cking dildo & the far right comparisons stand up. Sorry if that hurts your feelings princess.
    For f'uck sake Mason, nobody ( up to the point you made this post) had even remotely supported the policy.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast