So ..one swallow etc. Sheff Wed have hit a vein of form at just the right time for them. However, a club of their size will be wary of failure, so not immune to a bit of nerves. Of course, the Alex have this one win and a change of manager but must still be very fragile. This showed up a little after the Wimbledpn goal on Friday. Suddenly it became just BSD and Offord playing a little passing game between themselves before the ball was lumped to nowhere in particular. Fortunately, the opposition that day was not good enough to take advantage and effective words were spoken that led to a change in attitude for the second half. Tuesday night will be different and I hope that, if we concede in the first half, it is sufficiently near half-time for the players to respond positively to a team talk.
Bannon was the influence that stole the game for Wednesday last time and hopefully he can be nullified somehow. As boosted as my morale has been from that one win and three goals, I can't see us performing the trick again. I'm thinking 3-0 for the Owls. Hopefully, no worse than that.