+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: League 1 it is then

I’ve forgotten more than you know laddies

Don’t get comfy on that high chair tricky, just look at Burnley who have spent hardly a penny of those prem riches and yet are in the doo do if relegated

It’s all about fleecing clubs

Oh dear, i had hoped to see a reasonable debate and comment on here, unfortunately I seem to have attracted posts from, well lets say a couple of people for whom sentience isn't an appropriate description. Still thanks for those who are sensible , you know who you are.

It’s the snidey comments from fans of other clubs that wind me up

Bristol City, Forest, Leeds, Boro fans etc

Yeah we’ve had our punishment, you’ve had your laugh, we’ve been relegated... now feck off because we no longer are in the same league anymore Ffs

As for Bristol City and Birmingham fans... good luck when the karma comes calling. Take care.

It’s the Birmingham fans I feel will get some serious stick incoming

If there’s one set of fans who need a come down though it’s Boro and Bristol City, if there was ever a more deserving karma it’s wasted on any other set of fans compared to them

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    It’s the snidey comments from fans of other clubs that wind me up

Bristol City, Forest, Leeds, Boro fans etc

Yeah we’ve had our punishment, you’ve had your laugh, we’ve been relegated... now feck off because we no longer are in the same league anymore Ffs

As for Bristol City and Birmingham fans... good luck when the karma comes calling. Take care.
    Laugh? Over? Are you retarded?

I suppose you never mentioned Forest/Leeds etc in league 1 then?
    Never tried laughing at any one elses failings?

Yeah righto you wazzock

Hardly a surprise other fans of other clubs are taking the piss is it DCFCArmy? - we endured it after Ridsdale's greed nearly sent us out of business!

Cry it in and man the feck up you are embarrassing your fellow fans with your whinging.

It is what it is - we have been there and it's not nice but go to the games and support your club regardless just like we did!

No it’s gone beyond a giggle now, it’s become ****ing vindictive and outright trying to bully a club out of existence

It’s funny now the EFL are changing the rules after changing them to get us to begin with

As for Leeds no they didn’t because back then there was social media and the toxicity it causes, what we’ve had is disgusting, even trying to force the preferred bidder to be put back, under a transfer embargo that’s now lasted two years, Reading were able to add to their squad in January whereas we weren’t even allowed to keep a 38 year old centre back ffs

Our hounding and punishments far outweigh Leeds punishment in your slump to league 1, you tried to pull a fast one with admin but got the 15 points after. You were still allowed to sign players and pay them footballing wages whereas we’ve been forced to pay reduced wages to free agents and only a squad of 23

We’ve been hounded into almost extinction so ****ing do one

QPR are another set of tw@ts, got zero punishment for their rule breaking and ffp stuff yet are calling us cheats

What goes around comes around and hopefully those who took the pi33 get their day

Villa and Ipswich fans have at least been respectful and wished us well, whereas most others have been hate filled and outright vindictive

As for going to games? You had more than a half empty stadium in league 1 so pull the other one haha

Tricky

I had sympathy for Sheff Weds last season, I felt they were hounded as well

Yet there lot haven’t shown us the same

As I said it’s gone beyond just banter now, take a look at the Bristol City bast@rds, they are still demanding we’re hit with more deductions next season as we’re still “cheats” in their eyes

For ****s sake we’ve been hounded for playing Lawrence and bielik, fans claiming they’re internationals on 20 grand plus so the efl should ban us from playing them

Meanwhile the euro super league clubs haven’t had any punishment whatsoever and everyone has forgotten about that

We won’t forget our treatment that’s for sure

Birmingham continue to make massive losses yet nothing

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)