+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fermers game

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Thought we played well first half, and unlucky not to get a second, but second half was poor.
    Best players were Cammy,Mashall and Sweeny.
    Flogged a goal as usual, Lawrer rooted to his line and Mcmullan repeatabley giving the ball away.
    Can't see us winning any of the four games, looks like a clear out at end of the season, and hope we get a decent manager, would love to see Jack Ross, as someone like him would help to sell season tickets for the Championship.
    I do not think that there will be a big clear out at the end of this season as a number of players have either qualified to play next season due to triggering a clause in their contract or they have been given an extension to their current contract.
    Most Dundee supporters I have spoken to including those I spoke to at last Saturday’s home game against St Johnstone say that McPake should have remained as manager until the end of this season.
    In my opinion bringing Mark McGhee has been a waste of time as unlike other clubs this has not coincided with an upturn in results on the pitch.
    In fact the results have got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I do not think that there will be a big clear out at the end of this season as a number of players have either qualified to play next season due to triggering a clause in their contract or they have been given an extension to their current contract.
    Most Dundee supporters I have spoken to including those I spoke to at last Saturday’s home game against St Johnstone say that McPake should have remained as manager until the end of this season.
    In my opinion bringing Mark McGhee has been a waste of time as unlike other clubs this has not coincided with an upturn in results on the pitch.
    In fact the results have got worse.
    Most of the Dundee supporters you talked to are wrong. Mcpake should probably have gone after the scudding from County. The problem is not mcpake going,it's the quality of the replacement

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Most of the Dundee supporters you talked to are wrong. Mcpake should probably have gone after the scudding from County. The problem is not mcpake going,it's the quality of the replacement
    I agree that McPake should have been sacked after the drubbing by Ross County last October but to wait until the January transfer window was closed was in my opinion it was pointless sacking McPake and replacing him with Gordon Strachan buddy who had been out of football management for several years.
    I can only assume that McPake was kept on until after the January transfer window was over from a money saving point of view.
    Dundee Football Club Limited lost just over £1,825,000 in the year ending 31st May 2019 as a result of Jim McIntrye getting rid of most of Neil McCann’s signings and replacing them with his own preferred signings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)