+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bad news for next season

[QUOTE=viaductbaggies;40025317]Just 1 post.

Tell you what, you show me one post where I said VI was the answer and that a bloke with 6 months in championship was worth a £2m comp fee when I was actually saying that I wanted a free Wilder. Then find me quote where I said VI is the answer, or did I actually say that the players are s hit and I have been proven right as your new messiah Bruce, who you wanted, has dins even worse than VI.

Facts are you twist everything so that it deflects away from where the blame should go, the useless, old, vastly over paid dog s hit players and the owner who is a potless c ??? Who ensures these players aren't replaced by not investing and instead giving these useless p ricks contracts extensions.

You spin for Lai, as you support what he does by blaming everybody else other than the person responsible Lai.

Some of us saw the real problem was Lai when he refused to appoint Wilder, and didn't invest in a s hit team by spending not a penny of the £17m he pocketed himself for our star player MP. You deflected from this by starting a val out thread which like the attention seeking bell end you are you only added a comment to when we lost, but you never blamed the owner.

Then you let it slip that you've never been to a game then you said you had a season ticket for over 25 years and had been up the Orient.

[QUOTE=BaggieBlood;40025358]
    Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Just 1 post.

Tell you what, you show me one post where I said VI was the answer and that a bloke with 6 months in championship was worth a £2m comp fee when I was actually saying that I wanted a free Wilder. Then find me quote where I said VI is the answer, or did I actually say that the players are s hit and I have been proven right as your new messiah Bruce, who you wanted, has dins even worse than VI.

Facts are you twist everything so that it deflects away from where the blame should go, the useless, old, vastly over paid dog s hit players and the owner who is a potless c ??? Who ensures these players aren't replaced by not investing and instead giving these useless p ricks contracts extensions.

You spin for Lai, as you support what he does by blaming everybody else other than the person responsible Lai.

Some of us saw the real problem was Lai when he refused to appoint Wilder, and didn't invest in a s hit team by spending not a penny of the £17m he pocketed himself for our star player MP. You deflected from this by starting a val out thread which like the attention seeking bell end you are you only added a comment to when we lost, but you never blamed the owner.

Then you let it slip that you've never been to a game then you said you had a season ticket for over 25 years and had been up the Orient.
    Just 1 post

Nurse more medication for mr blood

[QUOTE=BaggieBlood;40025358]
    Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Just 1 post.

viaductbaggies said:
    20-11-2021 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    It's like you are the prc pr man working the after match threads in between stacking the shelves at wing yips.

Ffs stop trying to spin everything anti val. You're definitely wong about him It's your hero who is responsible and it is that same hero that paid £2m for a bloke with 6 months experience in the championship when an outstanding candidate was deemed to be too outspoken.

If you cannot see that maybe write about panda bears mating in Beijing zoo, that may be a better tactic to deflect the criticsm away the c ??? Lai as most on here (other than you) know that we are being run by a pub team hierarchy who giveaway £2m and 4 year contracts like it is normal.

All and sundry know we are ripe to be taken advantage of under Ken, who knows foook all about football and is just here to say no to val and yes to the c???.

I am definitely no fan of the chinaman but anyone can see the tactics that the clown of a manager are just not working and need to change ASAP

The same style the same tactics the same subs the same players the STYLE/TACTICS needs a drastic overhaul but for some reason the clown of a manager just can’t see it

The owner and manager need to go ASAP but in the short term the owner will not be changing so the manager needs to go

Would you trust val with any money to spend I certainly wouldn’t

[QUOTE=viaductbaggies;40025418]

viaductbaggies said:
    20-11-2021 09:34 PM
    It's like you are the prc pr man working the after match threads in between stacking the shelves at wing yips.

Ffs stop trying to spin everything anti val. You're definitely wong about him It's your hero who is responsible and it is that same hero that paid £2m for a bloke with 6 months experience in the championship when an outstanding candidate was deemed to be too outspoken.

If you cannot see that maybe write about panda bears mating in Beijing zoo, that may be a better tactic to deflect the criticsm away the c ??? Lai as most on here (other than you) know that we are being run by a pub team hierarchy who giveaway £2m and 4 year contracts like it is normal.

All and sundry know we are ripe to be taken advantage of under Ken, who knows foook all about football and is just here to say no to val and yes to the c???.

I am definitely no fan of the chinaman but anyone can see the tactics that the clown of a manager are just not working and need to change ASAP

The same style the same tactics the same subs the same players the STYLE/TACTICS needs a drastic overhaul but for some reason the clown of a manager just can’t see it

The owner and manager need to go ASAP but in the short term the owner will not be changing so the manager needs to go

Would you trust val with any money to spend I certainly wouldn’t
    So me hammering Lai in November, before any rot had started, for wasting £2m and giving him a 4 year contract in your twisted way means I said Val was the answer and I wanted him?

Why don't you read your s hitty thread where you got this from and find where I said I knew already what type of football his teams' played as I had read posts from Barnsley fans so when I saw that, unlike you I knew what to expect and didn't keep on regurgitating a thread everytime we lost for attention seeking.

Matches that were lost and I had paid to see, and you hadn't seen and therefore your view was based on what if anything you had seen on TV.

You've also ignored how constantly I said Lai was to blame in that thread for spending nothing last summer (something we have never done before) and I hammered the average, underperforming players who missed chance after chance. This now being proven by the same, if not worse shi t show produced by these embarrassment.

Just because I could see beyond blaming the manager you took that as me giving unwavering support, when in fact I didn't think he was worth £2m after only 6 months at Barnsley. I asked you in that thread, several times, which Great expensive signing was being kept on the bench by VI, the answer to which was none as the bench was s hit too.

So from the same s hit thread you started find me one post where you attacked Lai for what he did ?

You cannot as you have never attacked him and instead choose to attack everyone else to deflect the criticism away Lai and only mentioned Lai as was calling you as lai loving spin merchant.

Also can you add a comment to that s hit thread you started and which had the quote from me you have mentioned so we can see its accuracy as a quote can be edited so I want to see it as well as find the Lai criticisms you directed at him.

Can you not read idiot if you can read the above post again 🤪

And while your at it can you post anything where you have criticised val ?

Nurse it’s medication time for mr blood

Just 1 post just 1

I know I'm the idiot because in your eyes i pay to watch this sh ite but this is called supporting your team through thin and thinner.

You mention morinchinaman, we had 3 that could have referred to and you did not criticise Lai directly as if he is paying you to keep his name out or it.

I have criticised Val in that post. Saying he wasn't worth £2m after 6 months at Barnsley andd me wanting Wilder instead. I also said I had hoped he had a knowledge of the European transfer market and would find the next Mulumbu and Koren and when he didn't I said that disappointed me.

But, as you have no life, me not jumping on your hate val bandwagon and instead attacking your lai and the s hit players he assembled really annoyed you.

I blamed the players and I have been proved right as Bruce with 3 times the number of coaches as Val has got worse results.

The fact is you are a Lai and we both really know why you had a hate campaign against VI and against SB.

BTW you obviously found your s hit val thread so can you please add a comment on it Lai boy so it goes to the top of the threads so I can see what you distorted in the original quote.

I know I'm the idiot because in your eyes i pay to watch this sh ite but this is called supporting your team through thin and thinner.

You mention morinchinaman, we had 3 that could have referred to and you did not criticise Lai directly as if he is paying you to keep his name out or it.

I have criticised Val in that post. Saying he wasn't worth £2m after 6 months at Barnsley andd me wanting Wilder instead. I also said I had hoped he had a knowledge of the European transfer market and would find the next Mulumbu and Koren and when he didn't I said that disappointed me.

But, as you have no life, me not jumping on your hate val bandwagon and instead attacking your lai and the s hit players he assembled really annoyed you.

I blamed the players and I have been proved right as Bruce with 3 times the number of coaches as Val has got worse results.

The fact is you are a Lai and we both really know why you had a hate campaign against VI and against SB.
    🤣🤣🤣

Just 1 post

BTW you obviously found your s hit val thread so can you please add a comment on it Lai boy so it goes to the top of the threads so I can see what you distorted in the original quote.
    🤣🤣🤣

Just 1 post

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Yes....Yes I have....."The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want......"
    Any club that has this as their number one song...has got me smiling almost always....cause it always reminds me that this is only a small sport in the grand scheme of things and never to be taken seriously.......it's al I got 9gh3....it's all I got but it is enough.....
    It is of course no where near enough but as your response is the only one I've got I've got to take it. Sigh!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)