+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Jim's bottom six Dons v Livi Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    If the referee had already given a free kick to Twice-In-Administration FC for Vinny’s imagined obstruction (an odd offence for which to give a yellow card) the ball was dead at that point, therefore no penalty, but a red card for the asrehole (anag.) for violent conduct was a no-brainer. The awnker (anag.) himself appeared to be short of a skullful given the many other ‘errors’ he made.
    Yes, a strange decision and I agree maybe it wasn’t a penalty if the play had been stopped for an obstruction offence by Vinny, but a yellow for that was inappropriate, as was the lack of a red for the ensuing assault. So, at least two refereeing errors in a single incident, both I’m sure, coincidentally, not in our favour.

Pretty much that, I agree.

Just a reminder o' the state o' play re. predictions made before the Livi game on our final points total and goal difference.

As ye'll see, only 5 of ye remain in contention for the bottle o' wine prize.

51 TheDeeDon (knocked out)
    46 Auldtoontoby
    44 +5 Brochred
    44 -1 nice1simmy
    42 -4 ByeByeScum
    40 -4 blowupsheep
    39 -7 donsdaft (knocked out)

And efter that heap o' sh!te, only blowupsheep can win it and only if we get beat by St Midden.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    And efter that heap o' sh!te, only blowupsheep can win it and only if we get beat by St Midden.
    And to be honest there is every chance of that happening as we are fkn dreadful.
    C’mon St Midden let’s do this 🤦*♂️

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213