+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Latest??

I'm 58 and plan to enjoy longevity well into octogenarian country.

I'm convinced that when I finally return to the soil Aberdeen Football Club will be playing their home games at Pittodrie Stadium.

Just a hunch.

I see Milne is selling his business.....coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    A quick Google search on Gallus79 reveals that s/he/other personal pronouns streams on Soundcloud (a variant Unsoundclown might be more appropriate), and is one of Germany’s top e-Bay sellers.

No word of his architectural achievements or his Pittodrie Super-Insider status.

Quite the renaissance man/woman/non-binary individual, it seems.
    That the day’s work done (fleece off winter onions, anti-doo net on; summer onions sown), so I took a moment to see what Milne’s fluffer is hawking from Germany on eBay. Nothing for sale currently, but the entire history shown (100% positive feedback as a vendor) shows that s/he/pronounsRus knocks out Tupperware! You know where to look if you have a sudden need for a Party Susan.

Yerda Selzavon.

My onions went in on Monday, along with the chillies. I like to hurl abuse at them, to make them mean as well as hot but the wife pulled me up for it, in case the tomatoes overheard

I just tried to fill in the New Stadium questionnaire without success. I am no computer whizz kid but the thing is utter mince. They probably did it this way on purpose as they did not want support for the Beach. I cannot for the life of me understand why Cormack is wittering on about the increased cost of Kingsford. It is of no relevance as we are not going there. He seemed to be very keen on a new stadium at the Beach which the Council are as well so what is the point of banging on about Kingsford?

Still never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Still never going to happen
    I hope so, for me Cormack is turning out to be as big a clunt as Milne.

I wouldnt trust him an inch.

The problem here is that the council has flashed its gusset to AFC and said come and build on our land and we'll help towards the cost as part of the beachfront masterplan. Thing is the council cannae build F all without it going way over budget because they know F all about building anything.

So AFC could end up paying a hell of alot more in the long run for a more inferior product by jumping into bed with this lot on the premise they thought they might get a good deal.

Personally I don't think the beach is a goer. It will get bogged down in a he'll of alot of planning objections and technically the foundations needed to build a stadium on the ground they are looking at would need to be very deep and that's expensive.

The longer we wait, the higher the building costs are likely to become. Timber, insulation, cement etc have all gone through the roof recently and labour costs are higher too as a consequence of Brexit. These factors, combined with our revenue limitations, mean that a new stadium may ultimately prove to be an impossibility.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast