+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Latest??

New Stadium Latest??

Is this a joke?

Published today/yesterday

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61169743

He said it in the interview with Graham Hunter on Red TV. I have a hearing test the morn, so rewound (?) and checked it, and that’s the story.

I’ve had to put some external work on the dwelling on hold due to the scarcity of materials, and the contractor has said he’ll need to re-price the job dependent on the cost of timber and ancillary materials when he can get his hands on it. I might just tell him to sell me the timber and I’ll set fire to it, probably cheaper than the upcoming winter gas bill.

****ing EU Leavers.

****ing Thatcherite utilities sell-offs.

****ing hun *******s.

I thought all this Westhill madness was in the past.

I don't see why he has to make up any excuses.

Just say " I woke up this morning and realised we must have been off our heads, let's just stay at Pittodrie "

There must be a song in that somewhere.

We should definitely have another feasibility study.

Something we can agree on Mason min.

You can never have enough feasibility studies.

One thing is for certain….it isn’t going to get cheaper building a stadium the longer they take to start the damn thing.
    I still can’t believe how they were ripped off by the cost of the training facilities.

So am I reading this wrongly, is he saying it that it's going to be The Shuttle Bus Arena plan after all?

What was the point of the Beach survey just a matter of days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    So am I reading this wrongly, is he saying it that it's going to be The Shuttle Bus Arena plan after all?

What was the point of the Beach survey just a matter of days ago?
    The first paragraph of the Pressreader issue of the Psychosis & Jysteria that I’m reading says, “Dave Cormack is determined to deliver a new stadium at the beach but admits finding the finances to cover the cost will be a challenge”, then follows that up with “The Dons secured planning permission to build a new stadium at Kingsford…but have now turned their attention to a new site on the beachfront following discussions with Aberdeen City Council.”

QED.

Hope Cormack runs any new stadium plans by Gallus79 first. Then we can all rest easy that it’ll get built. He’ll make sure of it

A quick Google search on Gallus79 reveals that s/he/other personal pronouns streams on Soundcloud (a variant Unsoundclown might be more appropriate), and is one of Germany’s top e-Bay sellers.

No word of his architectural achievements or his Pittodrie Super-Insider status.

Quite the renaissance man/woman/non-binary individual, it seems.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast