+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stadium Latest??

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I canna get through the pay wall to read what the pair of quarter-witted, corporate w@nk speakers have been pontificating.
    If someone was minded to post it I'll engage in more expulsions of foul mouthed invective.
    Thanks in advance.

Next time you're in Aberdeen, join the library.

Or I suppose, just join a library near you.

On 57's recommendation I can now read the right wing English press and the South China Morning Post every day.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Next time you're in Aberdeen, join the library.

Or I suppose, just join a library near you.
    Act in haste. Public services are due for an “efficiency” kicking, and libraries will be high on the agenda. We can’t have the proles educating themselves. Too threatening to the current power bases.

“You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigga with a library card.”
    — Brother Mouzone,

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    “You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigga with a library card.”
    — Brother Mouzone,
    According to Tom Russell it’s “a white man in a golf shirt with a cellphone at his ear”.

Yes, I read that in the letters page a few days ago.
    Strange it's only the Sun who have picked up on it.

Looking at the "how it could look " crap in the P&J, first thoughts are that it would have trouble with a high tide, never mind global warming and rising sea levels.

So, flooded out, black death, but the grand daddy of them all.....no money.

Was never going to happen, all pie in the sky stuff from a Labour party desperate for re-election.

If we'd spent all the money we've spent on plans, on starting to do up Pittodrie, then we would be at least half way there by now.

Muriel Jaffray is a fuucking zoomer.

Fuucking daft old cow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-21785408

She used to ‘write’ the most inane sentimental sub-Molly Weir Sunday Post-esque drivel for the local publication The Brig about her idyllic childhood on some fairm on which housing was built before Christ was a loon.

She was the one ‘rebel’ in the nats’ shameful fawning, pee-heeing, brown-nosing support of Ian Wood’s land-grab of the Trainie Park from 2009-2012, but just voted with them anyway in the end.

She’s no longer a councillor, thank fuuck, but has at least two relatives jemmied in to replace her in the dynastic incestuous way her party operates.

Zoomer.

Thanks to free press reader, i'm sitting here in 34 degrees keeping up to date with council madness.

So despite a continued obsession with covid, plans are well in place for a CODONA'S CHRISTMAS VILLAGE.

Moving the carnies into the town centre hardly qualifies as a xmas market but never mind, IT'S F'UCKIN JUNE!

In further madness, it seems they are trying to stop all parking on Rosemount Place.
    Coupled with re-directing the remaining number 3 bus, this should achieve a long held desire to destroy one of Aberdeen's few remaining secondary shopping sites.

In future news, expect an attempt to rename Aberdeen to Union Square.

Don’t think she’ll be around long enough to find out if her plague theory is credible. At this rate, maybe none of us will! Did anyone read the bit in the P and J about the original Aberdeen stadium being in the Chanonry in Old Aberdeen before they joined forces with two other Clubs to form the current AFC? 7,000 supporters were once in attendance!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast