+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cormack needs forced out!

Bisconti min .... there are numerous sources by which poison/infection can be administered to our club.

Sometimes it's hard to identify ... but it's certain that Stewart 'Wormtongue' Milne's neurotoxins still prevail.

As for Cormack? ... err ... the jury is still oot.

You, on the ither hand, continue tae turn milk soor an' good grub foosty. You say yer anger is justified because it has been caused elsewhere.

... Well, it's a bit like "Sorry darlin, Ah gied ye the pox, but it's nae my fault cos somebody else gied it tae me!"

Ah'm nae suggestin ye get yer happy-clappin gloves on min, but ffs ... at least gie this wee community a fkn break an' allow us tae clap fan there's somethin worth clappin aboot.

Jist sayin ....

Another big loss for the year £5.29 million. Is there anything positive about our club these days given all other clubs are reporting a profit? All going to Cormack's plan though.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Is there anything positive about our club these days

Third in the league, semi final of the league cup,scoring goals for fun at Pittodrie, crowds up.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Third in the league, semi final of the league cup,scoring goals for fun at Pittodrie, crowds up.
    Should be 1st, it's only the league cup, we shouldn't concede at home, every game should be a sell out 😉

The figures included the pay offs for Glass and Co. But not incoming for Ramsay, Ferguson and McKenna.
    Things are looking better, sometimes have to speculate to accumulate.
    Plus more good young players coming through that hopefully follow same path.

Its the increase in the wages to turnover that worries me most in the latest figures and I doubt it will have got better this season. Potentially may even be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Its the increase in the wages to turnover that worries me most in the latest figures and I doubt it will have got better this season. Potentially may even be higher.
    It should get better next time round thanks to the significant level of transfer fees received in this accounting period.

We’re still getting straightened out after the lunacy of a 2 year lockdown. Takes time.

Next year’s figures should be better, and if we continue developing and selling at the right time - something we NEVER managed under Milne - its a solid model.

Cormack’s made mistakes, but fuuck me after 20 years of that fuuckwit Milne, he’s done a hell of a lot right too.

Still, torie cuunt eh etc etc….

He's a massive cunť a fraud and a yank loving ****!

Anyone who thinks that it is sensible having Stewart Milne giving advice and instructions on what to do at Aberdeen FC is worth the watching.
    I would put Cormack up with Milne as a complete failure at picking managers. Both should have no input whatsoever on who next gets the gig.

Both should have no input whatsoever on who next gets the gig.[/QUOTE]

100% the conman should have no input whatsoever in the nxt appointment. He's a doss cunṭ

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast