There is a steady influx of foreign managers now, even in the championship, and this geezer, like so many others has been booted.

God knows where he came from, probably some lower league team from Innsbruck of Salzburg. Doesnt say much for english managers.

Any succesfull english managers are like gold dust. Bonner isnt a success, he is able to keep disaster at bay, and progress a bit. United are just near the top of the small club league in div 1, look whos around them, Accrington, Cheltenham and Burton, all non leaguers, who will be again, its just a matter of time.

Even Morecambe have made a fist of it. Imagine living there, like Carlisle, in the lottery of life, or is it a lottery, you have to live somewhere. People become attached to places, even Carlisle. Then theres Burton, sunshine ten days a year, a ground smaller than Cambridge Citys, and needing a surgical operation to get a word out of a burtonian that isnt "beer".

Theres Cambridge too, wearers of dungarees, green, ga y, tran sat the same time, red, anarchistic over everything, and delusional over all things.

The only happiness you will get from a Gwydir Street red is laughter over a tory wearing a striped shroud.

Peterboro are down, thank god, this pit, this worst town in the country, polled as such, will visit the Abbey next year. I will be doing something else, like having my nails pulled out by a large fat Russian, and will be thinking this is better.

Bonner is in line for the England job, because there is no line, anyone with a british passport will do. Or an Italian one. He wont function anywhere else though, he is a product of United, and will only cut it there. He wont cope with expectations beyond staying up. If Micky Mouse is interested, Bonner will be further down the line.

His limited vocabulary, london accent, and largeness wont go down well anywhere north of Watford. No matter how good he is, and his aggressive politics in that video.

He is like a shooting star, if you have ever seen one, a brief, bright, scar of light across the sky, but in Bonners case, it will be hard to see as it will be the colour of brown.
It lasts a fraction of a second. Bonner has lasted longer, but only till next season. I hope boro relegate United on the last day next year. Now that is entertainment.

If you keep losing you get sacked. When united go down, will Barry sack him?. Yes.