+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everton Today

That Everton side of the mid 80’s was as good a side as you’d see for class football and entertainment.

They remind me a bit of us, they didn’t build from a posit of strength.

One of my staff is a massive Everton fan, goes home and away, they know how to suffer just like we do.

What made me laugh was NO ONE said that Everton "parked the bus", or "This isn't football". When we played exactly the same way we got those comments. If a team is a "favourite" then its ok. I had to smile. "Its what you have to do when you come to Anfield and you don't have as much quality" (Carragher) (Unless its West Brom of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Managers in the last 6 years listed below. See any similarities between our plight and there’s?

No one will persuade me that changing Managers on average every 12 months or so is a good business plan. Once you start changing Managers this regularly there is only one way you are going, just ask Watford and many others.

Frank Lampard 31 Jan, 2022 Present
    Duncan Ferguson 18 Jan, 2022 31 Jan, 2022
    Rafael Benitez 30 Jun, 2021 16 Jan, 2022
    Carlo Ancelotti 23 Dec, 2019 01 Jun, 2021
    Duncan Ferguson 05 Dec, 2019 23 Dec, 2019
    Marco Silva 31 May, 2018 05 Dec, 2019
    Sam Allardyce 30 Nov, 2017 16 May, 2018
    David Unsworth 23 Oct, 2017 30 Nov, 2017
    Ronald Koeman 14 Jun, 2016 23 Oct, 2017
    Joe Royle 12 May, 2016 14 Jun, 2016
    David Unsworth 12 May, 2016 14 Jun, 2016
    Great post Yarm. Instant success only comes if you throw shed loads of money at it. We don't have that option, so you make a damn good choice and stick with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)