+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    He didn't say anything so obviously was ok
    Cheers. No idea bud.

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Another point on the board, buts thats about it.
    James as wide player, or not at all, ( CF waste of time ) Greenwood sadly offered little. Up top it has to be Rodrigo & Gelhardt.
    Rod offered nothing Raph nothing took of klitch and put koch in his place? Dallas last 5 games is a shadow of his best Harrison tries but doesn't offer much. Rod in his defense in no mid or number 10 needs to play as a striker. All the team was running chasing shadows. A better team would have put 5 past us. I was so up us playing our best game of the season so gutted.

Anybody know why Greenwood gets time before Gelhard.
    Anybody know why Koch plays in midfield.
    Anybody know why Llorente is in defence.
    Anybody know why a winger is a centre forward.
    Anybody know why an armchair supporter has to question the previous and now the current coaches selections.

Still glad of a point and while we’re schit going forward, we’re not getting pumped anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Anybody know why an armchair supporter has to question the previous and now the current coaches selections.

Still glad of a point and while we’re schit going forward, we’re not getting pumped anymore.
    Life is good, Life is great then we watch our team!

Why do Koch and Llorente play at all?

you forgot a couple.

why did phillips look like a 3 million pound player?
    why did raph look like a 3 million pound player?

frankly, I"m not much of Llorente fan but he did a stand up job today.

I was also not much of a cooper fan (in the prem) but he was likely man of the match for us today. He's been excellent since coming back from injury. Looks like a captain even though not the most athletic player we have.

Meslier was very good as well as was Dallas.

Palace are no mugs at Selhurst they have turned over better teams than Leeds... A point in our position is a point gained, in Evertons position its 2 points dropped.. clean sheet which is price less down at the bottom.. I feel for James clearly not a striker but he's trying to hard, just needs to be a bit more calm and not run around like a chicken with no head, but he's just filling in and trying to do a job personally I would have him out wide.. 2 main points for me
    1 clean sheet
    2 Palace will give Everton a game and won't turn up with the sun cream like southampton and wolves have done at burnley
    That type of performance last night may get us a point or 2 in the next 3 games, fingers crossed 🤞

Relegation might do us a favour cos I can't watch this **** long ball, hope for the best garbage take us down next year.

Never seen such a load of crap since we were in Championship under Warnock, it is just pathetic, it is football designed to just hope the opposition make errors which at this level just won't happen.

Cooper and Meslier kept us in that. Koch jesus christ, I've never seen someone so easily done so often.

Really have no faith after watching that garbage, yes Palace are a good team but it isn't hard when we just gave them the ball back everytime we had it

Greenwood, look nothing against the kid but seldom have I seen a player have such little impact when coming on he is like a ghost. He played an ok pass vs Wolves and thats the limit, how he is getting on before Gelhardt is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Relegation might do us a favour cos I can't watch this **** long ball, hope for the best garbage take us down next year.

Never seen such a load of crap since we were in Championship under Warnock, it is just pathetic, it is football designed to just hope the opposition make errors which at this level just won't happen.

Cooper and Meslier kept us in that. Koch jesus christ, I've never seen someone so easily done so often.

Really have no faith after watching that garbage, yes Palace are a good team but it isn't hard when we just gave them the ball back everytime we had it
    Agree completely. We deserve to go down playing like that.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)