+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can Rovers

Can Rovers

Get in the play offs?
    Can the Clarets avoid relegation?

To close to call.Id say a 50/50 chance for both teams.

No and yes
    We have been awful and I believe Monday night was a one off.
    Really want to be wrong on this one though and as for your lot,it's written in the stars that Everton is going to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Get in the play offs?
    Can the Clarets avoid relegation?

To close to call.Id say a 50/50 chance for both teams.
    It's tough. I feel Burnley have it in their own hands, whereas we don't.
    We only won the other night because the pressure is off and they feel they have nothing to play for. Which actually isn't the case.
    Burnley stopping up would be great as long as its Everton who drop. I would love that personally. Things change very quickly as we all know. Right now Everton look and feel doomed. Burnley still have fight in them.
    But all that can change again in a few results. I think Burnley will stop up.

Rovers? Who knows. We have left it a little too late. That said, if we do win the final 2 games and both Sheff Utd and Boro drop points we may sneak in. And that would mean we have re-found some form. I still would not rule out catching Luton who are celebrating like they won promotion and may have naively taken their foot off the gas.
    If we got in the play off's having found some form again, in no way are Hudd's Town, Forest, Luton or Bournemouth anything to fear or are any better than us. They are all equally as poor as us in reality.
    But I just feel there are too many if's and but's we are relying on for us sneak in. Especially with just 2 games remaining. I cant see all the sides immediately above us (& Boro could be back above us again tonight aswell) all dropping enough points. I do see us doing enough with the pressure off.

As Greavise said ....it's a funny old game ........

Boro won 😒

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Boro won 😒
    Yeah back down to 8th.
    We left this too late, it's our own fault. We have had plenty of chances to get ourselves involved.
    If Luton get a point next or Sheff Utd win tomorrow night it is all over, again our fault.
    Its all good and well going playing well when the season is over, its the sides who show guts and spirit when the pressure is on who do well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)