+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunderland Post Match Thoughts

Exciting game on Saturday, Rotherham need to Win to get out of league one & promotion,
    Gillingham need to win, to stay in league one, & avoid relegation.
    Ok if MK Dons don't get a result we can still be promoted, buts lets go for it.

I thought when the Bull-dog went off, we lost the momentum we had, he was gnashing
    at Sunderland all the time, good defence tonight, except Tutu getting caught out a few times,
    then unlucky Icky, with the equaliser.
    Smith ought to have put the game to bed.

Absolutely gutted.
    Good performances all over the pitch.
    1-0 against Gillingham will do..

Come on reds you can do it...

That was a really good performance, so unlucky. We deserved the win, no question about it. Sunderland will moan about time wasting etc but they have to remember what was at stake. I'm disappointed but absolutely gutted for the lads, especially Icky. That lad needs picking up after that, it was such a cruel thing to happen after a huge effort.

Rotherham turned up again tonight. Same again on Saturday and we'll be fine.

What a great(ish) performance tonight. Sunderland didn't muster a chance on target, and that was down to us returning to earlier style performance. Icky took the 1st goal well, Smith should have scored and we'd have been up and on top of the League to boot. That would have given us the impetus to go and win at Gillingham. Now, we're back in the fingernail biting position, if anybody has any left after tonight.
    ..................could Icky have just left it to go out????? Victor was in the best position to shout to him......

...............accidents happen................UTM.

Well everything has to be done the millers way….

So come around 2.30pm on Saturday we could be champions,or promoted in second place or end up In The play offs……I am sure this is why we all love the game isn’t it..?..😳..

Absolutely floored. Cardiff revisited

Oh Smudge! Oh Icky!

Thought we might even lose it in injury time so at least grateful for that.

Would have taken a draw before but deserved so much more.

Come on the pilgrims as well on Saturday. If we can't do it they are gonna have to do it for us.

There's only the millers who could finish as champs, runners up or in play offs when it comes to the last game of the season. Its gonna be ecstacy, delight or misery. God, who to be a miller...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-04-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Totally epitomises my time watching the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Totally epitomises my time watching the Millers.
    It does mate, grey hair at 21yrs old watching the Millers.They should come with a health warning.

Performance levels have returned - results to follow.....now MKD must go and win, as do we. The tension about to hit fever pitch. Channel the pain of Cardiff last year into total, uncompromising focus

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast